About the Role:
The Business Analyst works with clients and process mining software to understand the business process, analyze processes for potential improvement and provide options for process improvement. The business analyst also ensures that work performed by developers meets client’s expectations.
- Provide front line communications with client organization to initiate project work and issue escalation.
- Ability to review client business processes and provide options for improvement
- Ability to review and document business processes into flow charts and detailed steps
- Coordinate with developers to complete requirement documentation and test plans
- Experience with one or more process mining platform: Celonis, Signavio, or UiPath Process Gold
- Manage the testing and signoff of RPA work with business stakeholders and the RPA developers.
- Able to follow Automation delivery standards and processes
- Collaborates with client information technology security to access to systems.
- Basic change management, risk management, and project operations skills
- Bachelor’s Degree required; MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus
- Location: Reside in New York | Atlanta
- Willingness to travel frequently, up to 75% as necessary
Qualifications for Role:
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high-quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their intellect, insight, and ability to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mindset. Key qualifications include:
- Requires strong analytical skills and comfort with handling complex data with high level of attention to detail
- Requires at least intermediate level skills with Microsoft Office Excel (including pivot tables & VLOOKUP’s) and PowerPoint
- Requires ability to stakeholder effectively with key groups in a matrix environment
- Requires excellent written and verbal communication, intellectual curiosity, a passion to understand and solve problems, consulting & customer service to work with key internal and external business partners
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills within a team environment
Key Responsibilities of a Consultant
- Mastering key consulting skills; including communication, analysis, teamwork, and delivery
- Collaborating with team members and clients to drive development of deliverables and strategy
- Researching, aggregating and analyzing data; synthesizing large quantities of information; extracting meaningful insights and making recommendations
- Assessing clients' problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Supporting internal practice development and business development activities
About Your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business technology expertise and your leadership capabilities. New joiners first step into the world of Capgemini Invent via The Institute – our intensive ramp up into management consulting. With the support of intense coaching, consultants work on short projects supporting real business needs within our client ecosystem to learn our methodologies and collaborative work approach. New joiners also get the opportunity to meet colleagues from around the group to develop their network.
Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.
About Capgemini Invent
Capgemini Invent is Capgemini’s digital innovation, consulting, and transformation global business line, combining expertise in strategy, technology, data science and creative design, underpinned by deep vertical expertise across a diverse range of sectors.
We are experts in our chosen fields; we understand how to transform businesses and create competitive advantage. We accelerate our clients’ abilities to achieve their ambition and deliver results by harnessing innovation and creativity to drive future-focused solutions.
As a team of more than 7,000 consultants, we aim to provide clients with solutions to business problems, accelerating the development of ideas into prototypes and bringing an innovation dimension to clients’ transformation projects.
With the support of a broader global organization, Capgemini Invent offers:
- Management consulting focused on strategy, solution development, and execution
- A community of bright, highly motivated professionals
- An entrepreneurial environment which allows great opportunity for motivated leaders to have an impact
- A fun, team-oriented environment that works closely and collaboratively with clients
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Joining the Capgemini Invent family means joining a team that places innovation and new technologies at the heart of digital transformation to help our clients deliver better business outcomes quickly and successfully with an agile, iterative methodology.
Capgemini Invent positively encourages applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity. We are committed to hiring, developing and retaining the best people to deliver innovative, world-class solutions for our clients. We foster an inclusive culture that enables everyone to achieve their full potential and enjoy a fulfilling career with us. Our comprehensive flexible benefits package and lifestyle policies enable our employees to balance their individual, family and work-life needs.