About the Role:
Help insurers accelerate and go further in the adoption of cutting-edge digital, customer and marketing strategies and technologies that position them for growth in the digital future and drive large scale transformations and implementations. As a solution partner across the entire Marketing Lifecycle, you will act as the builder of end-to-end solutions for organizations who are faced with massive goals. You will focus on defining and implementing new strategies needed to optimize existing client marketing organizations, delivery processes, consumption of technology platforms and more. Leverage your experience across the entire marketing value chain to build strategies, create transformation visions, execute recommendations, and optimize technology along the way.
Additionally, build out the Insurance Practice Group by identifying key talent, resources need to succeed and building a community of practice across the broader organization. If any of this sounds exciting, Capgemini Invent is a fantastic fit for you.
You have experience in these areas:
- Leading and driving innovative and high-quality digital marketing strategy and solution advisory for clients by articulating distinctive points of views on the intersection of Digital and Various Insurance domains
- Strategic Road-mapping
- Building and implementing operating models
- Developing storylines for and presenting to executive-level stakeholders
- Understanding how to optimize key marketing and CRM technology platforms (Salesforce, Adobe, etc.)
- Developing business cases and supporting materials for sale and delivery of projects
You will have a key role in business development and delivery management of the projects (new business development, strategy, planning, budget; risk and customer satisfaction). You will be responsible supervising teams and developing junior talent. You will carry out your missions in the business and IT departments of our clients.
Our Ideal Candidate
You have 7+ years of experience working in technology and marketing strategy with a focus in the Insurance industry, with a strong understanding of Advertising and Marketing technology stacks and platforms
Passion for collaboration, in this role you will be asked to work with multi-disciplinary professionals (e.g., designers, digital strategists, architects, and researchers) to assess marketing maturity and growth opportunities, re-define distribution channels, develop customer segmentation and engagement strategy, architect and deploy test-and-learn capability, and instrument for outcome-based marketing optimization for our clients
Similar level of experience in consulting firms, being client facing and solution-selling, focusing on marketing, technology, strategy, and transformation
You love to understand modern marketing challenges and help to design innovative solutions for them that will help them to leapfrog their competitors
You are a master at strategy and next-generation technology thinking, analytical skills, ability to present stories around technology journeys and transformations in a very enticing way, speed of execution and autonomy
You have skills in workshop facilitation and design thinking with the understanding of the importance that human center design has in technology implementations today
You have the ability and interest to foster very close relationships with clients on both the technology and the business side
You are enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial spirit and capable to engage with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide transformation programs
You have a strong intellectual curiosity, a great ability to adapt, you are a networker and will strive to find the right solution for the client needs
You want to integrate a motivating professional environment that will fully value your results, analytical skills and team leadership
7+ years in management consulting
Experience delivering digital marketing strategy, execution, and operations leveraging modern advertising and marketing technologies
Experience leading and designing customer experiences through personas, journeys, use cases and other experience design techniques
Demonstrated knowledge of marketing, loyalty and commerce capabilities, including organization & operating models, processes, technologies and data ecosystems
Experience leveraging expertise and tools around marketing analytics, marketing and advertising technologies, and marketing operations.
Experience working with technology platforms (SFDC, Adobe, AWS, Azure etc.)
Experience creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
Understanding of marketing related regulations and security requirements for the insurance industry
Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
Experience selling, delivering, and adapting global offerings to local environment and market expectations
Strong collaborative skills (with internal stakeholders and partners)
Interest in growing and mentoring junior talent
Excellent written and spoken communication with strong command of the English language
Experience living or working abroad a plus
- An appropriate BA or BS degree (or equivalent) is required, and an advanced degree such as an MBA or related degree from a top tier program is preferred.
- Proven track record of success over at least 7-10 years
- Experience in managing sales and delivery of strategy consulting projects across multiple projects and clients preferred
- Experience managing and leading internal teams
- Reside within or be able to relocate to one of the four Capgemini Invent: New York| Chicago
- Willingness to travel frequently, up to 75% as necessary
- Strong personal and professional values; entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong presence with good relationship-building and interpersonal/people management skills
- Possession of established network of industry contacts
- Legal authorization to work in the U.S. in an unrestricted manner that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa
Qualifications for Role:
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high-quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their intellect, insight, and ability to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mindset. Key qualifications include:
- Demonstrate ability to drive blended teams of management consultants, experience designers, technology, data strategists, and implementation specialists to deliver according to plan (scope, quality and time).
- Mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others' professional development.
- Contribute to the design of new digital capabilities, business processes, organizational designs, governance structures and measurement programs required to execute future state experiences and digital customer engagement strategies.
- Simplify and bring clarity to challenging situations, models and issues to create structured actions
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Ability to develop client relationships, identify and qualify sales opportunities
- Works well in a fast-growing environment with the ability to deliver on time
- Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem-solving aptitude
- Exceptional interpersonal and collaboration skills within a team environment
Key Responsibilities of a Managing Consultant
- Strong core consulting skills, including: meeting and workshop development and management, deck writing, storyboarding, inductive/ deductive reasoning, client interviewing, issue analysis, data analysis, process design, and change management.
- Strong design thinking skills including: application of conceptual modeling and visualization to problem and solution definition; knowledge of empathy mapping, journey mapping and quantitative and qualitative research methods for developing compelling customer insights; and iterative concept testing.
- Assessing clients' problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development
- Developing and maintaining knowledge of industry landscape and trends
- Supporting internal practice development and business development activities
- Accountable for ensuring successful project delivery in concert with the delivery executive, including:
- Driving completion of services and deliverables, meeting or exceeding clients’ expectations of speed, quality, and budget
- Completing status reports
- Maintaining financials
- Leading client communication
- Onboarding and evaluating team resources
- Exhibits a strong ability to handle multiple demands with a sense of urgency, drive, and energy
- Collaborate with team and clients to define long-term vision, goals, and strategies
- Demonstrate strong consulting and advisory skillset including analytical capabilities, ability to synthesize content and translate it into sound recommendations and deliverables
- Lead or be a team member on transformation projects with large client organizations
- Accountable for ensuring the accurate reporting of personal and project team productivity (e.g., utilization rates)
- Simplify and bring clarity to challenging situations, models, and issues to create structured actions and recommendations
- Test and present insights and recommendations to clients
- Demonstrate ability to drive blended teams of management consultants, junior team members, technology specialists, data analysts, and implementation specialists to deliver according to plan (schedule, scope, quality, and budget)
- Mentor and coach others to deliver quality results and promote others' professional development
- Demonstrate proficiency with appropriate tools for the analysis of data (e.g., Excel) and the communication of insights and recommendations (e.g., PowerPoint, Word)
About Your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business technology expertise and your leadership capabilities. Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.
About Capgemini Invent
As the innovation and transformation powerhouse of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs navigate today while plotting a course for the future. Located in offices and creative studios around the world, including brands like frog, Cambridge Consultants, Synapse and Purpose, its 9,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights. We invent futures that are relevant, resilient, and sustainable for society, for businesses and the customers they serve.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want
Visit us at www.capgemini.com/invent
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law