Who are we?
In today’s technologically complex and highly competitive environment, many heritage brands and businesses are struggling to drive sustainable growth and vie with companies born in the digital age. Capgemini Invent designs advanced digital solutions and new business models that enable our clients to drive sustainable growth in today’s complex business environment. We do this by combining our capabilities in strategy, technology, data science and creative design expertise with an inventive mindset.
We are a team of international, innovative, fun and driven consultants that come from all walks of life. We are seeking to expand our team with an Insurance Marketing Strategist as we advise clients on their Marketing Transformation journeys in the Property & Casualty, Life & Annuity, and Group Benefits space. We have ambition to advance and enhance our conversations with CMOs.
Help insurers accelerate and go further in the adoption of cutting-edge digital, customer and marketing strategies and technologies that position them for growth in the digital future and drive large scale transformations and implementations . As a solution partner across the entire Marketing Lifecycle, you will act as the builder of end-to-end solutions for organizations who are faced with massive goals. You will focus on defining and implementing new strategies needed to optimize existing client marketing organizations, delivery processes, consumption of technology platforms and more. Leverage your experience across the entire marketing value chain to build strategies, create transformation visions, execute recommendations, and optimize technology along the way.
Additionally, build out the Insurance Practice Group by identifying key talent, resources need to succeed and building a community of practice across the broader organization. If any of this sounds exciting, Capgemini Invent is a fantastic fit for you.
You have experience in these areas:
- Leading and driving innovative and high-quality digital marketing strategy and solution advisory for clients by articulating distinctive points of views on the intersection of Digital and Various Insurance domains
- Strategic Road-mapping
- Building and implementing operating models
- Developing storylines for and presenting to executive-level stakeholders
- Understanding how to optimize key marketing and CRM technology platforms (Salesforce, Adobe, etc.)
- Developing business cases and supporting materials for sale and delivery of projects
You will have a key role in business development and delivery management of the projects (new business development, strategy, planning, budget; risk and customer satisfaction). You will be responsible supervising teams and developing junior talent. You will carry out your missions in the business and IT departments of our clients.
Our Ideal Candidate
- You have 10+ years of experience working in technology and marketing strategy with a focus in the Insurance industry, with a strong understanding of Advertising and Marketing technology stacks and platforms
- Passion for collaboration, in this role you will be asked to work with multi-disciplinary professionals (e.g., designers, digital strategists, architects, and researchers) to assess marketing maturity and growth opportunities, re-define distribution channels, develop customer segmentation and engagement strategy, architect and deploy test-and-learn capability, and instrument for outcome-based marketing optimization for our clients
- Similar level of experience in consulting firms, being client facing and solution-selling, focusing on marketing, technology, strategy, and transformation
- You love to understand modern marketing challenges and help to design innovative solutions for them that will help them to leapfrog their competitors
- You are a master at strategy and next-generation technology thinking, analytical skills, ability to present stories around technology journeys and transformations in a very enticing way, speed of execution and autonomy
- You have skills in workshop facilitation and design thinking with the understanding of the importance that human center design has in technology implementations today
- You have the ability and interest to foster very close relationships with clients on both the technology and the business side
- You are enthusiastic with an entrepreneurial spirit and capable to engage with C-level executives to define and execute enterprise-wide transformation programs
- You have a strong intellectual curiosity, a great ability to adapt, you are a networker and will strive to find the right solution for the client needs
- You want to integrate a motivating professional environment that will fully value your results, analytical skills and team leadership
- 10+ years in management consulting
- Experience delivering digital marketing strategy, execution, and operations leveraging modern advertising and marketing technologies
- Experience leading and designing customer experiences through personas, journeys, use cases and other experience design techniques
- Demonstrated knowledge of marketing, loyalty and commerce capabilities, including organization & operating models, processes, technologies and data ecosystems
- Experience leveraging expertise and tools around marketing analytics, marketing and advertising technologies, and marketing operations.
- Experience working with technology platforms (SFDC, Adobe, AWS, Azure etc.)
- Experience creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
- Understanding of marketing related regulations and security requirements for the insurance industry
- Experience on creating and executing organizational change management strategies as part of a larger transformation
- Experience selling, delivering, and adapting global offerings to local environment and market expectations
- Strong collaborative skills (with internal stakeholders and partners)
- Interest in growing and mentoring junior talent
- Excellent written and spoken communication with strong command of the English language
- Experience living or working abroad a plus
About Your Career
Our growth ambition and collaborative work approach with clients combine to create a business culture that allows new consultants to dive right in and become an integral part of the team. The entrepreneurial working style and size of our practice will enable you to create a name for yourself, shine early on, and have a significant impact on our clients and our company.
We offer countless opportunities to learn, grow, and develop both your business technology expertise and your leadership capabilities. Please visit our website at: capgemini.com/service/invent/ for more information about Capgemini Invent.
About Capgemini Invent
As the innovation and transformation powerhouse of the Capgemini Group, Capgemini Invent helps CxOs navigate today while plotting a course for the future. Located in offices and creative studios around the world, including brands like frog, Cambridge Consultants, Synapse and Purpose, its 9,000+ strong team combines strategy, technology, data science and creative design with deep industry expertise and insights. We invent futures that are relevant, resilient, and sustainable for society, for businesses and the customers they serve.
Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in partnering with companies to transform and manage their business by harnessing the power of technology. The Group is guided everyday by its purpose of unleashing human energy through technology for an inclusive and sustainable future. It is a responsible and diverse organization of 270,000 team members in nearly 50 countries. With its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry expertise, Capgemini is trusted by its clients to address the entire breadth of their business needs, from strategy and design to operations, fueled by the fast evolving and innovative world of cloud, data, AI, connectivity, software, digital engineering and platforms. The Group reported in 2020 global revenues of €16 billion.
Get The Future You Want
Visit us at www.capgemini.com/invent
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law