Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini’s Connected Marketing Operations group delivers frictionless, digitally-augmented, data-driven marketing services that drives a more agile connections and seamless experience with customers. This is critical in transforming businesses, shaping new consumer values, and driving sales. Our next-generation digital marketing solutions leverage innovative marketing technologies to enrich brand’s digital strategy with relevant insights and data, maximize campaign and channel reach, and drive operational excellence and efficiency across the marketing organization.
Capgemini Connected Marketing group is a new business line focused on delivering long term marketing outsourcing services. Our group has strong ambitions to accelerate growth in North America. We are seeking an experienced highly motivated Go-to-market manager to develop new market entry strategies, value propositions and partnerships. As a global organization, you will support various market units to penetrate strategic client accounts with our agency solutions.
The Manager, Go-To-Market Agency development plays a key role in this critical growth opportunity in North America. We are seeking a motivated, experienced, strategic individual with the breadth of marketing knowledge across content production, digital media, analytics and marketing technology.
As part of the North America team, you will report into the NA Head of Marketing Services and work closely to operationalize new agency solutions across industries. Additionally, you will provide insight and expertise on these solutions when prospecting and pitching new business.
• Collaborate with market unit sales and practice leaders to position our Marketing Services to prospect and existing clients
• Collaborate with market unit and client teams to create client specific action plans for our solutions
• Design Marketing Services solutions during the sales process
• Develop value propositions and pitch presentations by industry and solution area
• Support NA Head of GTM to shape new offerings and drive growth
• Develop direct client relationships where required to present new offerings, capabilities and value proposition
• Evaluate existing offerings and develop strategies for greatest business impact to clients
• 8+ years client delivery role in the areas of marketing strategy, content design & production, digital marketing, marketing analytics and tech
• 3+ years, in some capacity, business development, new offering development and value proposition shaping
• Ability to seamlessly intersect consulting skills, marketing strategy, and marTech to drive and improve clients’ business results
• 3+ years working in a matrixed and/or global organization and comfortable navigating complexity
• Ability to collaborate effectively with multiple stakeholders and internal leaders
• Strong understanding of Adtech and MarTech ecosystem
• Platform implementation experience across email marketing, media monitoring, CMS, DMPs
• Great communication and storytelling skills
Please submit your resume to email@example.com