• Must have a total of 10+ yrs. in IT and 3+ years’ experience working as a snowflake Data Architect and 5+ years in Data warehouse, ETL, BI projects.
• Must have experience at least one end to end implementation of Snowflake cloud data warehouse and 3 end-to-end data warehouse implementations on-premise preferably on MS SQL server.
• Expertise in Snowflake data modelling, ELT using Snowflake SQL, implementing complex stored Procedures and standard DWH and ETL concepts
• Expertise in Snowflake advanced concepts like setting up resource monitors, RBAC controls, virtual warehouse sizing, query performance tuning, Zero copy clone, time travel and understand how to use these features
• Expertise in deploying Snowflake features such as data sharing, events and lake-house patterns
• Hands-on experience with Snowflake utilities, SnowSQL, SnowPipe, Big Data model techniques using Python
• Experience in Data Migration from RDBMS to Snowflake cloud data warehouse
• Deep understanding of relational as well as NoSQL data stores, methods and approaches (star and snowflake, dimensional modelling)
• Experience with data security and data access controls and design
• Hands-on data modeling capability for BI reporting
• Experience with Azure data storage and management technologies such as S3 and ADLS
• Build processes supporting data transformation, data structures, metadata, dependency and workload management
• Proficiency in RDBMS, complex SQL, T-SQL, performance tuning and troubleshoot
• Provide resolution to an extensive range of complicated data pipeline related problems, proactively and as issues surface
• Must have expertise in Azure Platform as a Service (PAAS)
• Must have strong communication skills
Good to have:
• Certified Snowflake cloud data warehouse Architect (Desirable).
• Experience and understanding with BI tools like Tableau/PowerBI
• Ability to lead and provide training to developers and analysts on Snowflake
• Should be able to troubleshoot problems across infrastructure, platform and application domains.
• Experience of Agile development methodologies
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.