Your main responsibilities will be:
• Designing and delivering Azure Data Analytics solutions
• Requirements Analysis and Solution Architecture Design.
• Data modelling and data architecture design.
• ETL, data integration and data migration design.
• Master data management system and process design and implementation.
• Data quality system and process design.
• Analysis of requirements and production of specifications.
• Documentation of solutions (e.g. data models, configurations, and setup).
• Working within a project management/agile delivery methodology in a leading role as part of a wider team.
• Deal with other stakeholders/ end users in the software development lifecycle – PMs, BAs, testing etc
You will have:
• Direct experience of solution shaping and architecture development during pre-sales & delivery including excellent documentation skills.
• Microsoft Azure Big Data Architecture certification.
• Hands on experience Architecting and delivering solutions using the Azure Data Analytics platform including Azure Databricks, Azure Cosmos DB, Azure Data Factory, Azure Logic Apps, Azure Functions, Azure Storage, Azure SQL Data Warehouse, Azure Data Lake, Azure Search
• Experience designing and implementing machine learning solutions as part of high-volume data ingestion and transformation pipelines
• Knowledge and experience of working with image data in a machine learning environment
• Experience working with structured and unstructured data, including geospatial data
• Deliver scalable and reliable Big Data solutions leveraging Hortonworks HDP Hadoop platform, RDBMS, SaaS platforms and APIs
• Experience with best practice design principles and approaches for a range of application styles and technologies to help guide and steer decisions.
• Experience working in a Dev/Ops environment.
• Experience of motivating and managing team performance in delivering to agreed timelines
Nice To have
• Azure Certifications (AZ-303, AZ-304)
• Knowledge of Machine Learning, Python, R and other Data science technologies
• Knowledge of SAS language
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a Delivery, including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client.
• You define the structure of the system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation.
• You are responsible for the management and mitigation of technical risks, ensuring that the Delivery services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has or seeking IAF level 1.
• Should be proficient in foundation, People Leadership, client acquisition & development, service & delivery and business leadership.
• Should be experienced in technology awareness & leveraging and innovation & growth capability.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.