Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Electrical Schematics Engineer
Location – Little Rock, Arkansas
• Experience in electrical component design and layout/schematics creation
• CAD tools: CATIA V5
• Experience in testing functionalities in 3DX platform
• Ensure compliance with Industry standards for drawings
• Work with engineering and manufacturing teams to investigate and resolve problems inexisting designs
• Participate in design reviews to evaluate design concepts and make recommendations
• Experience working with mechanical components and ability to understand interpret drawings
• Create and update a design documentation for knowledge management and future reference
Engineering degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
• Flexible approach to decision making, to make changes to drawings at short notice
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.