Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Requirement : ( 5-8 yrs experience ) – Field application Engineer
• 2 positions for US [ Start date – TBD]
• 1 position for India ( Bangalore ) – this could have Shift support
• Role : System integration and tier 1 technical support role
o E2E LTE/5G protocol and debugging experience
o 3GPP, Scripting and Test validation tool experience esp TM500
Skill requirement is as follows
TM500 FAE candidates’ key areas for knowledge, skills and experience are summarized as follows:
Role, technical or sector experience required:
1. Extensive experience with mobile core network operations across all the 3GPP and non 3GPP technologies.
2. Extensive experience on 4G LTE testing, experience on 5G NR testing, either for handsets or base stations.
3. Rich experience on 4G LTE and 5G NR, L1/L2/L3 Air interface side
4. Knowledge and awareness of RF techniques and scripting
5. Experience with simulated data generators to support data profiles, such as VoLTE, VoIP, RTSP, FTP etc.
1. Educated to Master’s degree level (MSc/MEng) or be able to demonstrate comparable suitable experience in an Electronic and Communications engineering subject.
2. Experience of working in a technical discipline, preferably within a cellular environment, minimum 5+ years.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2, Bachelor's degree
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing Lifecycle, Testing Expertise, Testing Techniques, Testing Management, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.