Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
• Industrial Equipment,
• Manufacturing Automation,
• Energy & Utilities
• Software and internet
Experienced DevOps engineer
Having overall experience of 10+ years
• Proficient in CI/CD pipeline management through Jenkins. Seasoned in Jenkins (setup jobs, workflow and multi-node Master/Slave Jenkins cluster).
• Experience in implementation of Infrastructure as Code and configuration management using tools such as Ansible, Puppet.
• Proficient in system administration of Red Hat Enterprise Linux and CentOS.
• Proficient in Build management
• Strong knowledge of Docker. Must have hands on experience with Docker for containerization
• Experience in creating and improving DevOps tooling via automation using modern scripting languages such as Python, Perl, Groovy.
• Strong knowledge of JIRA and automation using the CI/CD pipeline.
• Experience in CICD pipeline management tools through Zuul, Travis, Razee, etc.,
• Experience in Secrets management in CICD pipeline
• Knowledge in understanding Helm charts for deployments in Kuberentes.
• Knowledge in Infrastructure As A code using Terraform, CloudFormation templates, ARM templates etc.,
• Experience in Shell scripting for automation.
• Strong experience in creating installer for Windows and Linux system.
• Strong knowledge in Networking (TCP/IP, WINS, DNS, NFS, NIS, SSH, DHCP)
• Working with cloud hosted CI tools such as GitHub Actions or Azure Devops
• Knowledgeable of Cybersecurity features like Linux kernel security module, SELinux.
• Proficient in system security with knowledge of security policies and tools like OpenSCAP and Rapid7 to audit the system.
• Knowledge of security measures like TPM, TLS Communication, SolidCore-Whitelisting, Secure Boot, Bitlocker.
• Knowledgeable of internal monitoring using telegraf, influxdb-relay, influxdb, and grafana.
• Ensure that we understand the capacity of our systems and can plan for future capacity when there is an increase in our platform usage.
• Lead effort to implement a modern CI/CD pipeline that also includes Continuous testing working closely with Development on troubleshooting potential deployment issues and ensuring zero downtime deployments.
• Provide guidance to the team in solving complex issues related to application, database and cloud infrastructure.
• Key contributor in analyzing and evaluating new technologies to support changing business needs including modern monitoring and observability tools. (Is Environment healthy, what is the usage of Environment, who is impacted by service outage or degraded performance)
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.