We are a global leader in consulting, technology services, and digital transformation at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients' opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on our 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, we enable organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Together, we are driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. We are a multicultural company of over 200,000 team members across more than 40 countries.
Now, you can be a part of our storied traditions. We are seeking an Automotive Software Architect who will work closely with a portfolio of clients to assist them in their transformation from standalone automotive products to connected products and platforms that enable product-related services for their customers.
What You'll Do Here
- Enable the transformation of client products to support the connected services business
- Build relationships and drive collaboration between functional stakeholders
- Create innovative architecture and execute the development of next-gen micro SOA based product platform
- Drive technology assessment, product definition, selection of third-party components, alliances, and emerging technology integration in the context of IoT Stacks, Connectivity, Cloud, Big Data, AI, Search, and Analytics
- Develop and deploy reference applications demonstrating the features of the micro SOA as it is being developed
- Create functional and technological proficiency, training, and POCs to demonstrate the feasibility and technical proofs of the architecture and design
- Create a connected vehicle platform that is SOA-based to enable DevOps and Cyber Security practices for vehicle, cloud, and end-to-end apps and services, enabling key features for connected vehicle services including SOTA/FOTA updates, consumer-centric and vehicle-centric services
- Collaborate with On-Board Unit (OBU) and Telematics Control Unit (TCU) to create a platform designed for scalability, upgradeability, cost, and standardization by defining selection criteria and assessing alternative HW solutions based on the requirements
- Ensure high reliability in all aspects of vehicle connectivity
- Participate in architecture reviews and provide guidance for the technical roadmap
What You'll Bring to the Table
- Minimum ten (10) years of progressive experience in Automotive Software Development with at least three (3) years of experience at architect level
- Expertise in technological areas such as: Embedded Systems, Telematics, SOA, OTA, Vehicle Communications, Vehicle Security, Cloud-based technologies such as Azure, AWS, and GCP
- Highly proficient in creating cloud-based solutions within the Azure framework
- Expertise on Connected Vehicle architecture for software and systems
- Expertise in Product Design and Product Development, NPD, System Engineering, System Integration, Interoperability, and V&V
- Proficient in Green Hills Integrity, Green Hills MULTI, Sparx Enterprise Architect, Rational Architect, DOORsNG, etc
- Experience leading teams of designers and architects for new product development
- Expertise in the connected vehicle, telematics, SOTA/FOTA updates, and related tools and processes
- Familiar with all-encompassing regulator requirements for Vehicle Software and Vehicle System safety and operability
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.