Group Cybersecurity (GCS) creates and manages global security policies, tracks compliance from Business Units and Global Business Lines, provides strong communications, training, and awareness campaigns to employees, designs global security architecture based on threats and market evolution, and manages Group Cybersecurity Projects and Operations.
Professionals help to protect an organization by employing a range of security tools and technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats.
You will be working within a team composed of 15 people located internationally as GCS Operations Command and Control (C&C). Your primary role would be to support all projects undertaken by GCS Operations teams.
You will work with the wider GCS operations team to prioritize, schedule, and deliver GCS tools and technical solutions. You will also collaborate with various other GCS team members (Architecture, Governance & Policy, etc.) for technical/functional design input into technical projects, reporting, and oversight of progress to make sure technical goals are met.
The Service Delivery Manager (SDM) will manage a small team of Technical Business Analysts and is accountable for end-to-end (E2E) delivery of GCS Operations technology solutions; the functional/technical design and adherence to corporate software development methodologies, as well as coordination across all technical resources throughout the lifecycle of the project. Secondary responsibilities include creation and maintenance of various types of documents, test plan ownership and support, managing delivery activities, and internal and external contact for the overall health of the projects (working closely with the PMO).
- Lead a team of geographically dispersed resources to deliver technology projects
- Manage vendor contracts/SOWs with internal and external partners
- Manage cost management and capacity planning
- Resource management
- Understanding the resource pipeline of demand and work with the project and functional managers to ensure an appropriate supply of resources
- Manage enhancements requests: (workflows, playbooks, reports) and change control processes
- Report on the health of the environment to stakeholders (infra performance, capacity management)
- Review and approval of use cases and test cases
- Maintain end-to-end accountability for the satisfaction and overall delivery excellence
- Juggle multiple and conflicting priorities in a timely and sensitive way, with full transparency to the GCS leadership
- Identify, manage, and resolve complex issues, preventing escalations, where possible
- Manage and lead complex stakeholders towards optimal solutions while helping them understand resource constraints and prioritization
- Continuously improving the technical delivery model and strategy; implementing, and managing delivery with the associated teams
Optional/ desirable qualifications
- Agile working experience (desired)
- 7+ years of project delivery and client relationship management in a technology environment
- Good executive presence and the ability to build trust with senior stakeholders in times of pressure
- Ability to negotiate with technical, operational, and business partners
- Initiates, builds, and maintains productive internal customer relationships
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity, and rapid change
- Ability to manage risk, and encourage strategic risk management-based delivery in others to manage expectations and communicate effectively (desired)
- Strong collaboration skills to build teams across cross-functional boundaries
- Leadership skills to successfully lead large, diverse, and virtual teams (desired)
- Experience in a cross-border role, successfully managing multiple complex projects at a global level (desired)
- Create an open, honest, accountable, and collaborative team environment
- Client value & service excellence
- Continuous learning & self-development
- Life balancing
- Living Capgemini values
- Professional integrity
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.