Group Cybersecurity (GCS) creates and manages global security policies, tracks compliance from Business Units and Global Business Lines, provides strong communications, training, and awareness campaigns to employees, designs global security architecture based on threats and market evolution, and manages Group Cybersecurity Projects and Operations.
Professionals help to protect an organization by employing a range of security tools and technologies and processes to prevent, detect and manage cyber threats.
You will be working within a team composed of 15 people located internationally as Group Cybersecurity Operations Command and Control (C&C). Your primary role would be to support all projects undertaken by GCS Operations Teams.
You will work with the wider Group Cybersecurity operations team to prioritize and schedule work within your pillar. You will work with various members of the team to develop and input into technical projects, report, and oversee progress to make sure goals are met.
The Technical Business Analyst collects, documents, and maintains the authoritative list of requirements for all development efforts. The Technical Business Analyst is accountable for the functional design and adherence to corporate software development methodologies, as well as coordination across all technical resources throughout the lifecycle of the project. Secondary responsibilities include creation and maintenance of various types of documents, testing support and assisting in delivery activities.
- Lead development of requirements documentation and related specifications, documentation, and use cases
- Decompose, refine, and documented requirements using appropriate graphical & textual techniques, including use cases, diagrams, process models, functional and technical specifications
- Lead the collaboration with technical and non-technical teams to define scope for new projects, documents risks and assumptions, develops the delivery approach, and timings
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies
- Accountable for the created product(s), delivering in the product model and communicating the product needs with stakeholders
- Assess value, develop test cases, and write and prioritize user stories, epics, features, and themes to ensure work focuses on those with a maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Participate in and facilitate product/system design workshops with the business community to solicit and document requirements (e.g., creation of user stories)
- Research, review and analyse existing processes and develop strategies for enhancements
- Business process analysis and modelling
- Participation in architecting the logical design of the system with the technical team, including screen design and specifications, data modelling, and documentation of logical processing flows
- Responsible for facilitating/brokering communication between project customers and the development team
- Work closely with the technical service delivery manager and operations manager(s) for overall coordination of project activities
- Communicate with Development and Operations teams regularly to ensure accurate understanding of requirements
- Act as translator between business and technical community interpreting user needs and translating them into more technical language for the developers (and vice-versa)
- Collaboratively document test criteria with requestors, developers, and QA teams
- Coordinate and perform testing, including end-user reviews, for modified and new processes/systems and other post implementation support.
Optional/ desirable qualifications:
- Strong problem solving/critical thinking skills to support best practices for standard business process design for technical requirements development, and system interconnect/integration design coordination with subsystem.
- Strong knowledge of systems methodology, project management, quality assurance and testing methodologies
- Ability to listen, interpret and bring feedback to the team
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves to resolve design issues, test software and assist with go-live challenges
- Manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to deliver on a common goal
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to formulate and communicate Functional concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Interpersonal skills and developing relationships with team members and the broader Capgemini Cybersecurity community
- Cybersecurity experience (Desired)
- Deep understanding and experience with Agile methodologies (Desired)
- Scrum master experience (Desired)
- Client value & service excellence
- Continuous learning & self-development
- Life balancing
- Living Capgemini values
- Professional integrity
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.