Subject Matter Expert – Utilities – Advanced Distribution Management Systems
Required skills and capabilities:
– Broad understanding and appreciation on the market trends and themes in this space
– Strong expertise in the Advanced Distribution Management Systems within Utilities
– Deep functional expertise in the business processes and ability to design technology solutions
– Hands-on experience on the leading industry platforms such as Schneider Electric, Siemens, GE, ABB etc. – particularly in the implementation and support of these platforms
– Good oral & written communication skills – able to successfully conduct customer conversations and workshops
– Good articulation skills – work with the team on the solution architecture and proposal writing
– Experience in conducting requirements gathering exercise and ability to estimate based on the functional understanding and work-breakdown-structures
– Good understanding of software lifecycle development methodologies – Agile, Hybrid and Waterfall
– Able to deliver business use cases in this area
– Able to multi-task – work on proposals and/or engage in delivery as required based on the needs of the organization
– Proven capabilities to lead small teams and co-ordinate with the wider team
– Preferrable experience in helping customers in their roadmap/strategy exercise on this space
– Preferrable experience in supporting go-to-market capabilities in this space – proposal preparation, solutioning, estimations, orals participation etc.
– Bachelor’s degree
– 10+ years of experience in supporting Utility customers in the DMS/ADMS space
– Strong domain understanding and technology appreciation
– Hands-on experience in 2 implementation / support projects
– Hands-on experience in supporting go-to-market in this space
– Good communication and articulation skills
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities. Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
• Qualification: 15+ years Bachelor's Degree
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.