Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
What You Bring:
The Global Business Line (GBL) Cloud Infrastructure Services (CIS) is a cloud and cyber services provider with a mission to be the digital transformational partner of choice for clients. This is a highly dynamic market where technology developments drive the speed of change.
CIS believes that Technology is nothing without the people behind it. Our people, our Talent make the difference. That is why we have People Transformation as one of our priorities.
Part of this People Transformation is a laser sharp focus on our talent experience – attracting, developing and recognizing the very best individuals and to support this ambition we are looking to strengthen our team with a Global Talent Acquisition Business Partner
About the role:
In this role you will help define CIS future talent attraction and on-boarding strategy using industry best practices and innovative solutions to deliver an inclusive, compelling brand and agile process that promotes CIS as an employer of choice to attract cloud and cyber talent. Familiar with industry best practices, sourcing and recruiting methodology, recruitment channels and new age on-boarding and branding models you will align our future talent attraction & on-boarding strategy with the CIS business agenda.
Overview of the responsibilities:
- Identify tools / innovative solutions to deliver strategic talent attraction initiatives with a strong focus on Diversity and Inclusion
- Develop recruitment marketing and branding to promote CIS and attract the right talent, at the right place, at the right time
- Place candidates at center of our talent attraction strategy, delivering a meaningful candidate experience to attract and convert more top talent
- Partner with GBL HR, Learning, Diversity and Inclusion, and other internal stakeholders to identify and design talent attraction initiatives
What you will bring:
- In-depth knowledge of recruitment platforms & tools
- Recruitment market insight of emerging tools, technologies, and trends
- Experience of designing, implementing, and leveraging talent acquisition strategies and best practices to help drive measurable business results
- Ability to convert strategic thinking to operational excellence, focused on quality and execution
- Able to build relationships at all levels and have close collaboration with other internal and external business partners
- Able to deliver against demanding and dynamic stakeholder requirements
- An in-depth recruitment knowledge & experience gained from an agency, RPO or in-house environment
- Experience of recruiting I.T professionals.