Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
• Project leadership experience: Leads and manages complex NPI projects and coordinates work of multi-location and cross-functional project team/s. Motivates and monitors internal and/or external resources to accomplish all tasks and milestones.
• Project and program management: Manages the cost, schedule and performance objectives of the projects within a program. Manages interdependencies between projects in order to realize specified benefits.
• Experience developing detailed project plans consisting of the following: detailed schedules, budget, risk/risk mitigation, staffing allocation and planning.
• Collaboration & Communication: Leads in partnership with business managers, steering committees, product management, other internal functions and external parties. Coordinates activities with product and business management.
• Projects, processes and tools: Initiates the development of and implements project management requirements, processes, methods, techniques, tools and guidelines.
• Experience planning and coordinating projects with cross functional teams (quality, supply chain, production, production test, off-shore board houses, …)
• Ability to coordinate with large development team (up to 20 people) and track project schedules, budgets, risks, … throughout the product lifecycle.
• Good to have familiarity with knowledge of hardware, software, mechanical, hardware and production test
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.