Engagement Partner (EP) plays a critical and meaningful role in the success of North America Insights and Data’s delivery and growth within our client’s ecosystem . At an account, in partnership with the Client Partner (CP) and Account Delivery Leader (ADL), the EP is instrumental in crafting a healthy balance between transforming, delivering the current book of business (60%), and helping expand win new business (40%). From a client standpoint, EP is the single point of contact for all delivery matters on-site or offshore for Insights and Data related work.
1.Operating as part of the unified delivery organization, the EP acts as a link between our commercial and delivery organizations crafting the right balance between new business pursuits, delivery, and transformation of the current book of business.
2.Serves as a senior onsite delivery liaison supporting the client and internal teams and works closely with ADL to ensure alignment of delivery to client’s key objectives and improved delivery governance.
3.Leads a team of Capgemini associates and third-party suppliers onshore and offshore
4.Mentors the team on tools and processes to run projects, participates in hiring decisions and conducts performance appraisals of staff.
5.Responsible for defense of the current portfolio as well as sequential/organic growth within the current book of business.
6.Accountable for achieving Account sales and delivery KPIs and run internal account operations – these include operations, process, coordination etc.
7.From a client standpoint, establish oneself as the single point of contact for delivery on all existing contracts; the EP lends credibility to new pursuits by using our knowledge of the client’s business.
8.Builds and maintains key client relationships along with the Client Partner, is consultative in proposing new ways of managing as well as transforming current business.
9.Leads and Drives client QBR and Steering committee meetings.
10.Provides full and accurate communication with the internal and external customer and vendors.
11.Responsible for handling CSAT score working with internal stakeholders.
• 15+ years of overall Delivery experience, with 8+ in a client facing role within leading delivery of services.
• 8+ Years of Data and Analytics experience preferably Cloud Data Lake space
• Cloud Data Lake space / Cloud Data management experience on AWS or Azure as an architect will be highly desired
• Deep Legacy Hadoop (on-prem Hadoop) or Legacy Data Warehouse experience can be substituted for Cloud Data experience if the experience is deep and really strong
• Exposure to Reporting and Data Science at a conceptual level is required
• Ability to design and communicate solutions and offers designed by the team to the client without assistance will be required
• Strong client case study experience thinking on ones feet will be required and will be tested in the interview process through a scenario modeling (case) experience
• Ability to engage senior client executives, i.e., C-suite, and Line of Business Executives in one-on-one discussions.
• Demonstrated experience managing deliveries across multiple projects utilizing the global delivery model spanning on-site, on-shore, and off-shore locations.
• Should be adept at managing large teams.
• Large scale agile experience will be required. Scrum or other agile certifications will be highly preferred (PMP will not be a substitute)
• Committed to exceeding customer expectations and to the highest standards of excellence.
• Able to build confidence and trust with customers.
• Display effective analytical skills.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for leading either a large project or a definable segment of a very large and complex project. Clients may be external or internal. You are responsible for the translation of the client's complex business requirements into formal agreements. For these, you establish specific solutions, applications or processes which ultimately culminate in customer acceptance of the results. This includes working with client team members and executives to identify business requirements and subsequently working with, and leading others, in the initiating, planning, controlling, executing and closing the client's solution. You are responsible for a wide range of process activities beginning with the request for proposal through development, and final delivery.
• Qualification: 12+ years Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Manages engagements with complexity on EM level 1 or higher. Is, if possible, certified on this level.
• Should be experienced in Negotiation, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progression skills in Quality Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant: http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.