5-7 year experience
• Define Monitor and audits of various Data Governance policies processes procedures Report on findings of audits and Data Governance metrics to the Leadership
• Define and implement policies and procedures for the day to day operational and administrative management of systems and data including the intake storage processing and transmission of data to internal and external systems
• Build and maintain data governance policies playbooks processes procedures for guiding various data management processes including data security and privacy data quality control and data dissemination activities
• Establishing data quality metrics and requirements including defining the values ranges and parameters that are acceptable for each data element
• Establishing the procedures for detection and correction of data quality issues and the collaborate to establish policies procedures and internal controls affecting the quality of data
• Establishing the guidelines and protocols that govern the proliferation of data to ensure that privacy controls are enforced in all processes
• Defining the policies and procedures for access to data including the criteria for authorization based on role and or the individual
• Build Workflows using Collibra Core APIs and Integration of Collibra with Other Systems using REST APIs and Elastic/ Mulesoft/Spring Boot.
• Design, Deployment and Administration of Collibra Linux Server Cluster Environment
• Collibra Data Governance Center 5.x
• 3+ Groovy/Java Scripting
• 3+ Eclipse/Activity Workflow Development
• 3+ Years of Solution Design
• 5+ years of experience in Collibra Workflow development, Java and Spring Boot.
• Experience in Adopting Best Practices for Collibra Metamodel design as well as for Workflow design
• 5+ years of Experience in Unix Shell Scripting, Administering Cluster Environment.
• 5+ Years of Experience in Design, Deployment and Administration of Collibra Servers and Experience in Upgrade of Server to Newer Versions.
• 5+ years of Experience in design, implementation and deployment of API services using Spring Boot and MuleSoft.
• 5+ Years of Working experience with Activiti, Flowable etc..
• 5+ years of Experience in Java, JEE, Spring frameworks, Tomcat, Hibernate, multi-threading, and caching techniques is a plus
• 2+ Years of Experience in Automation Testing especially JUnit and Selenium is a plus.
• Telecom Domain knowledge and experience is preferred.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
(Includes Data Modeler, Data Miner.) Responsible for importing, cleaning, transforming, validating and modeling data with the purpose of understanding and drawing conclusions from data (may be presented in charts, graphs, and/or tables). Also, design and develop relational databases for collecting and storing data and build and design data input and data collection mechanisms.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are responsible for data related activities such as data extraction, profiling, cleansing, de-duplication, standardization, conversion, transformation and loading, data mining, warehousing, archiving and reporting. Responsible for all activities required to ensure optimum performance and data integrity of databases in production environments, in line with the requirements. Responsible for server based databases in development and test environments including database software installation, database creation, performance and capacity design, backup and recovery design, security design.
• Qualifications: 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be proficient in Software Engineering Techniques, Software Engineering Architecture, Software Engineering Lifecycle and Data Management.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering Leadership, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2019 global revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.