Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Bilingual Customer Service – Tech Support (Remote)
- Laptop provided
- Interview Process: 1 Telephonic / 1 Technical Interview
- May also apply directly by sending your resume to Debbie Mency at email@example.com
Primary Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Technical & Customer Support function – Should be flexible to work in varied shift hours between 7AM and 7PM US CT.
- Provide phone-based/email customer/technical support for client devices (hardware and the accompanying software) and web-based software, mobile device applications, and desktop applications
- Provide installation assistance for customer desktop/web-based software, including database setup.
- Work with customer or and their IT department to ensure readiness, installation support, and troubleshooting
- Logging and investigation of complaints, defects or other sources of customer dissatisfaction.
- Ability to be flexible in work schedules to meet/discuss with US-based teams in various US time zones.
- An Associate’s degree from an accredited university in Information Systems, or IT, or equivalent certifications and/or work experience.
- English – must be able to read, write and speak fluently.
- Spanish – must be able to read, write and speak fluently.
- At least 1-2 years (preferred) of combined technical experience with one or more of the following: software support; hardware support; installation and implementation setup
- At least 1-2 years customer experience, in technical support using technical documentation, and/or instructions
- Basic understanding of Computer Networking concepts, protocols, technologies, and applications.
- Basic understanding of computer system: User Account Control (UAC), Group Policy, Endpoint Security and Firewall, Remote desktop connection, Troubleshooting in Virtual Environment.
- Basic understanding or experience in Windows OS, Microsoft IIS, and SQL.
- Problem-solving skills, critical thinking, prioritize, and make decisions
- Needs to be comfortable with dealing with software and pick up concepts quickly.
- Should possess excellent communication skills, interpersonal skills, people/team management & strong leadership skills
- Excellent Communication skills, Team Player, Interpersonal skills
- Customer service and technical troubleshooting skills.
- Providing Hardware and Software Support to Customers calling over the phone/email.
- Exceeding call quality and efficiency standards.
- Adherence to Process, Policy & Procedures
- Meeting and exceeding client Service Levels
- Maximize customer satisfaction through effective solutions delivery