Highly motivated Business and Solution Architect who is responsible for the end-to-end architecture of a solution,
including its assembly and integration into the IT architecture principles defined with the client; manage and mitigate risks,
ensuring that the solution services can be realistically delivered by the underlying technology components;
and monitor and direct the workflow of smaller consulting projects or segments of larger projects,
including the design of project plans
5+ Years of relevant experience as a Business/Systems/Solution architect or similar in one or more of the following areas
Bachelor or Masters degree in engineering, computer systems or similar Engineering and software architecture design
Business and Technical Analysis
DevOps, IT Infrastructure or Cloud Development
Project and Product Management
Solution Architecture, IT Strategy and Transformation, SOA and API governance , Business Analysis and Development,
Passionate Agilest, Business Process Mapping,
Excellent Communication and Interpretation skills
· Define structure and architecture of the solution and its interfaces, perform feasibility analysis, keep the solution aligned to the business goals and strategy
· Anchor architecture / design of API Strategy, Process, Architecture using latest technology and design methodologies, IT Architecture using Service Oriented Architecture best practices to ensure alignment of products and portfolio with actual and potential
· Lead prototype development, technology selection and analyzing technology environment and enterprise specifics
· Gather detailed business requirements and use cases, and translate technical specifications into product requirements, prepare solution design documents catered for business and technical stakeholders
· Optimize and enhance the platform including, product automation, focus on component based development approach which aligns to future project objectives
· Define project scope, goals and deliverables that support business goals in collaboration with senior management and stakeholders and effectively communicate project expectations to team members and stakeholders in a timely and clear fashion
· Adhere to Agile principles and scrum ceremonies with focus on continuous process improvement
· Responsible for Project management activities such as effort estimation, release plan, schedule adherence, identification and prioritization of risks
Nice to Have Skills:
· Prior experience supporting a mission-facing information technology program in a leadership position
· TOGAF or similar architecture certification preferred, UML, BPM
· SOA and Web Services architecture, DevOps tools Jenkins, git, Splunk, Agile tools – JIRA and VersionOne or Cloud development experience
· Agile experience and certification
· Business (& User) and Solution Architecture, Communications, Industry Experience, Leading Process Methodologies, Soft Skills, Process Mapping, Strategic Analysis, and Financial Analysis.
· -Effective communication
· -Focused under pressure
· -Attention to detail
· Excellent problem-solving skills, able to quickly change direction based on updated client specifications or system limitations
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
• You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
• You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
• You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
• You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
• Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
• Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.