The PSP will support the People Unit Leader in matching Supply to client demand. They are responsible for supporting the People Unit in staffing Client Serving needs and opening roles to other fulfillment channels (e.g. procurement). They will collaborate on staffing plans, define sourcing strategies for fulfillment in conjunction with the Practice / Capability.
- Monitor Houston Delivery Center (SDC/SSC) view of ARVE and bench at all times and services as Practice SPOC on supply, demand and recruiting activities.
- Create demand in R2D2
- Maintains Demand Fulfillment data in R2D2, manage candidate workflow data and status with accounts, drive PD/APD resolution
- Participate in Geo-based staffing class with PU leaders and GTM team
- Understand inventory of ~200 FTEs and identifies potential opportunities in demand pipeline
- Provide onboarding support to campus hires (develop skills, build network, etc.)
- Supports People Unit Leader in staffing CSS to projects aligned to the Houston Delivery Center or within Geos as needed
- Supports PU’s drafting of Geo-level Supply Plan
- Maintain R2D2 resource updates
- Maintain resume and skills
- Follow-up on roll-off dates
- Support the Recruiting Team by creating and maintaining Strategic Demand
- Maintain forms for Recruiting approvals required for SAP Leadership
- Support the immigration process end to end with the help of the Immigration Team
- Support the People Unit Leader with monthly M-review preparation and headcount evolution (HCE) file
- Facilitate connections to other GBL’s when staffing direction is needed
The right candidate will possess the following skills:
- Detail oriented
- Strong Time Management Skills
- Technical consulting, recruiting or other staffing experience
- Understanding of business drivers and financial acumen
- Comfortable driving agile processes and solutions
- Able to grow credible relationships with executives, juggle multiple stakeholders, and drive outcomes through influence
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to multi-task
- Results driven
- Strong strategic thinking and problem-solving ability
- Strong understanding of business drivers and financial acumen
- Results driven and objective
The right candidate will have experience in:
- Advanced level Microsoft Business Suite (not lifted to processing data, pivot tables, charts and VLOOKUP’s)
- Experience in a related role (recruiting / resource management / supply chain management)
- Experience working in a matrixed environment
Expert understanding of requirement quality in an IT consulting company. Having the ability to identify the difference between a developer, engineer, architect or project manager.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.