The Market Development Executive role requires adept performance of the following:
– Learning and articulating both Cloud product features/differentiation as well as Capgemini’s ability to implement those technology solutions.
– Working with our sector (industry) field sales professionals on targeting our install base and new logo accounts in different industries (within your territory)
– Introducing Cloud sales professionals to Capgemini sales professionals and building cadence around key activities/targets/accounts and programs
– Evangelizing and marketing Capgemini solutions/offerings to Cloud sales professionals, alliance team members and end customers
– Working with our delivery leadership to respond to opportunities, and team-sell through RFP responses or other types of sales cycles.
– Participating in client/prospect calls
– Attending and driving client interactions at trade shows and conferences
– Participating in RFP/proposal responses (as part of the team)
Additional candidate characteristics include:
• 8-10 years Professional Services, Business Development and/or partner management experience
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• BA/BS degree required, with MBA or equivalent work experience strongly preferred
Expertise on Cloud Platform (AWS, Azure, etc)
– Guiding team and implementing Cloud native best practices
– Strong design skills and technical leadership skills.
– Hands-on experience in .Net or Java/Spring Boot enterprise application stack
– Should have done hands-on development, design for multiple clients over the experience years
– Willing to work in a dynamic, fast paced, goal oriented, high growth team
– Experience on designing an end to end solution on Cloud for a customer
– Strong knowledge of architecting of microservice based enterprise applications
– Good knowledge of Restful API and microservices
– Strong knowledge of unit testing with automated frameworks
– Reviwieng code of the team and other developers and able to provide feedback
– Experience in defining Devops with tools such as Jenkins, Jira, Chef, Puppet
– Experience in build automation with Maven or Gradle
– Experience in Container based deployments
– Knowledge in NoSQL as well as SQL databases
– Ability to learn quickly, adapt and implement based on the situational needs
– Manage POCs & exploratory projects; to identify, evaluate and eventually adopt most suitable Cloud model (Public & Private Clouds, IaaS, PaaS and SaaS) for the customer.
– Design highly available, scalable, efficient, optimized services/applications in Cloud environment.
– Good knowledge in Docker, Kubernetes Services, and Micro services design.
– Must understand networking, security, design principles and best practices in cloud.
– Experience with microservices, functions, event-driven/ reactive programming or other Cloud Native architectures.
– Experience deploying systems into a production Cloud Native Environment.
– Lead implementation of the solution from establishing project requirements and goals to solution ""go-live"""
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Delivery Architects assess a project’s technical feasibility, as well as implementation risks. They are responsible for designing and implementing a project’s technical architecture. They define the structure of a system, its interfaces, and the principles that guide its organization, software design and implementation. The scope of the Delivery Architect’s role is bounded by the business issue at hand. A Delivery Architect needs to have knowledge of all the different aspects of the technical Delivery as well as robust business knowledge. This includes the Software Architect.
Day to Day Responsibilities:
• You are responsible for designing and validating a complex architecture and ensuring its successful implementation.
• You should be able to identify and challenge several IT scenarios by taking into account the business environment.
• You work as a stream lead at CIO/CTO level in major client organizations.
• You lead Capgemini operations relating to market development and/or service delivery excellence.
• You are seen as a role model in your community.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Qualification: Minimum 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Has TOGAF 9 and has IAF level 1 and is seeking level 2.
• Should be experienced in foundation, People Leadership, service & delivery.
• Should be proficient in client acquisition & development and business leadership.
• Should be masters in Technology Awareness & Leveraging and Innovation & Capability Growth.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.