Year's Experience: 1- 3
– Salesforce Administrator certification
– Relevant Salesforce Cloud certification(s) – Sales or Service Cloud
– Core consulting skills for a client facing role including communications, professionalism, meeting facilitation, and MS Office tools.
– Working with Product Owner(s), define and analyze requirements/stories for implementation within Salesforce
– Create process and business flow diagrams, use cases, story boards, training documents and job aids for end users and business users using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
– Design a solution to meet the defined requirements within Salesforce. Review that design with Product Owner(s) for confirmation
– Configure the defined requirements within Salesforce
– Working with the Product Owner(s) and testing team, test the solution within Salesforce
– Support training activities executed by the business and Product Owner(s)
– Deploy updated solutions to the environments (Dev, Test, and Production)
– Perform data maintenance activities using Salesforce.com Data Loader
– Manage Salesforce user roles and permissions
– Monitor the Production Solution for errors and performance
– Triage and resolve production support tickets for issues reported in the Salesforce Production solution
– Manage the regular Salesforce upgrade process, including regression testing, potential remediation, and communications
– Collaborate with the other roles involved, such as Product Owners, Architects, and Project Managers
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.