In a world where change happens in a split second, our clients must master the art of balancing business transformation with operational excellence and cost reduction to protect their market leadership and safeguard their workforce.
They need the best and brightest talent to limit business disruption and foster future growth, all while striving to realize a new normal. In this context, it’s our people within Insights & Data that are the core enablers to support our clients in their growth journeys. To give our clients our best and brightest, we pride ourselves on being a fast-paced, fun, ethical place to work, where the “work hard, play hard” mentality holds true. Even more important is our clear commitment to creating a diverse workforce in all areas. In fact, for the ninth time in a row, Capgemini has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. In addition, we’ve been recognized as a top company for women by Working Mother Media.
Capgemini’s Insights & Data Americas practice is comprised of professionals with data, analytics, and AI expertise, covering the full data- and AI-powered transformation lifecycle. Our people extend into all industries we conduct work with our clients in the areas of; data science, data engineering, data strategy, intelligent process automation, data ecosystems, intelligent industry/IoT, enterprise management, customer-first marketing, and data partnerships/disruptors (such as SAP, Microsoft, Google, AWS, Snowflake, Oracle, Adobe, etc.).
We do great work at I&D that is at the forefront of innovation. We pride ourselves as an inclusive, talented, and accomplished workforce, so please contact us to explore your fit with us. #getthefutureyouwant
We are looking for a enterprise solution architect candidate to develop business intelligence and data warehouse opportunities for global clients. An ideal candidate would have prior global application deployment experience where many different data integration challenges were met with multiple types of solutions. We are looking for someone who has vast data integration experience across multiple platforms, can offer the customer various choices for data integration solutions across multiple global markets and can lead the customer to the correct solution in a given situation. Skills and Experiences can include:
- Coordinate and provide experience-based solution for teams deploying business intelligence, data platform, and big data solutions.
- Develop, implement, and maintain data architecture best practices and standards.
- Utilizing data architecture best practices and standards, define and implement technical solutions in the movement of data throughout an organization.
- Ability to guide C-level executives/ chief architects at major clients (Fortune 500) in data architecture decisions.
- Experience mapping out enterprise architecture transformations over a 3-year period and leading those implementations.
- Provide leadership in related technical areas of importance such as Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics.
- Gather requirements for data architecture through the use of business and technical interviews and round-table discussions.
- Evaluate and make decisions regarding the alternative processes that can be followed in data movement throughout an organization: ETL, SOA / Web Services, Bulk Load.
- Evaluate and make decisions regarding the alternative tools and platforms that can be used to perform activities around data collection, data distribution and reporting.
- Show experience with the concepts of data modeling for both transaction-based systems and reporting / data warehouse type systems.
- Evaluate data related requirements around data quality and master data management and understand and articulate how these factors apply to data architecture.
- Understand the concepts of data quality, data ownership, and data governance, and understand how they apply within a data architecture framework.
- Ability to advocate ideas and to objectively participate in design critique.
- Persuasive executive presence, with great communication skills.
- A strong achievement orientation and a demonstrable entrepreneurial spirit.
- Superb team building skills with a predisposition to building consensus and achieving goals through collaboration rather than direct line authority.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package-based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field, with 15+ years’ experience in IT.
- 10+ years’ experience with data related positions and responsibilities.
- Excellent knowledge of multiple toolsets: ETL tools, reporting tools, data quality, metadata management, multiple database management systems, cloud, security, MDM tools. (Anything Insights & Data service line may support in future.).
- Strong knowledge of data warehousing and big data / analytics platform solutions and how data architecture fits into larger data warehousing and database implementation projects as a major component of the effort.
- Experience in architecting, designing, developing and implementing project work within highly visible data-driven applications in very large data warehousing / data repository environments with complex processing requirements.
- A proven track record in system design and performance.
- Demonstrated experience integrating systems in multi-user, multi-platform, multitasking operating systems environments.
- Working knowledge of relational databases such as Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, etc.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory, or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.