Capgemini Invent is an integral part of Capgemini, a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 + team members in over 44 countries.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
The Senior Consultant in Smart Products and New Business Models has expertise in several areas of the transformation topic. The Senior Consultant role at Capgemini Invent is highly visible and makes a strong impact on our organization. You will be responsible for delivering workstreams on engagements in accordance with or exceeding client expectations of speed, cost, and quality. You will strengthen and expand client relationships during client delivery. In addition, you will support business development and be highly involved in practice development within the Smart Products & New Business Models practice. In this position, you will be challenged on an assortment of projects and practice activities providing you depth and breadth of knowledge and experience.
An ideal candidate is motivated to deliver high quality work to drive customer satisfaction. This person uses their intellect, insight and the ability to influence to build creative solutions with clients and colleagues while embracing a collaborative mind-set.
- At least 3-5 years total of relevant work experience in a business-related and/ or consulting role
- Undergraduate degree required. Relevant Master’s Degree desirable.
- Should be experienced in Business Change Management, Business Case Development, Smart Products and News Business Model Design
- Should be proficient in Business Transformation, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
- Interest in Smart connected services & products exposure, IoT and emerging connected technologies role in business awareness including topics such as:
- ‘aaS business models, mobility ‘aaS, connected ecosystem curation and partnership models, smart city and facilities, and connected medical devices
- Business model design, financial acumen and modelling, market sizing, strategy definition
- Business case development, data monetization use cases ideation and prioritization
- Ability to communicate complex ideas clearly at an executive level, with excellent written and oral presentation skills; fluent in English
- Highly structured and conceptual mindset, coupled with strong quantitative and analytical problem solving skills
- Exceptional interpersonal and leadership skills within a team environment
- Strong Microsoft Office suite skills:
- Word, Excel, and PowerPoint (Visio and Access are pluses)
- Excellent time management skills
- Attention to detail
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law