Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Provides holistic security guidance to a wide variety of internal business partners across network, host, database, application, and people/process domains.
At advanced levels, may provide program or portolio-level guidance to business unit leaders and embedded security champions.
Typically offers deeper specialization and expertise in one or more areas.
Offers deeper specilization and expertise in one or more areas Provide program or portolio-level guidance to business unit leaders and embedded security champions Develops solutions to extremely complex problems which may have no precedent Acts as subject matter expert and global thought leader for Cybersecurity, and contributes directly to the development of strategy, policy, standards, and procedures Serves as an advisor to senior executives both internal and external for all aspects of the Cybersecurity Conducts or participates in ongoing assessments of emerging Cybersecurity technologies Provides thought leadership and recommendations based on knowledge of emerging threats and trends""
• Linux security
• Strong Red Hat Linux, RHEL8 & SElinux experience
• Security Policies, Linux kernel hardening, LSM
• Container security, Cloud Linux (Azure) .
• Network Security (DNS, iptables, squid, snort, etc)
• IPSEC/SSH/TLS/HTTPS (Data in Transit)
• Storage, Encryption (Data at Rest)
• Linux Virtualization (VMWare, QEMU, etc)
• System monitoring, logging and alerting
• Security automation, Shell scripting, basic devops
• Security scanning and penetration testing (nmap, nessus, Metasploit, etc..)
• Strong, hands-on expertise
• Working knowledge of DevOps methods and CI/CD automation practices
• Working knowledge of containerization technologies and container orchestration (Docker, Kubernetes)
• 5+ years of NW Security Engineering experience
Will be a plus
• Experience with embedded linux systems development, 5G or RAN applications a plus.
• Knowledge of PKI, cryptography and encryption algorithms a plus
• Familiarity with FIPS140-2 / NIST certifications a plus.
• Strong expertise in secure SDLC practices
• Golang and/or Python experience
Software Engineers perform requirements analysis. They then design, develop or maintain the physical application (components) or the application environment, based on the Software Architecture (models and principles). Activities include coding, integrating, implementing, installing or changing frameworks and standard components, or technical and functional application management. A Software Engineer also develops languages, methods, frameworks and tools, and/or undertakes activities in support of server-based databases in development, test and production environments.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have mastered several Software Engineering areas, applications or database environments. You act as a Software Engineering stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a (limited) number of technology areas. You contribute to bids or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You also act as a team leader with delivery ownership, and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You actively participate in at least one community and contribute to community discussions.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE Level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Software Engineering, Testing, Data Management, Architecture Knowledge and Technical Solution Design.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.