9+ Yrs. Project Manager
Responsible for the planning, management, and delivery of B2C engagements (implementations, managed services) Project Mangement of Complex Engagements (up to $5m): managing budget, resources, timeline and communication both internally and externally with the goal of delivering work on time and on budget
– Work closely with the Portfolio lead, Scrum Master and delivery team.
– Accountable to lead and manage the successful delivery of the program workstreams on time, on budget, and within scope in accordance with business priorities. Throughout the program, the PM manages various stakeholders and provides executive updates to the sponsors.
– Understands both waterfall and agile methodologies of software development
– Strong understanding of Commerce industry and technologies, and able to guide clients and mitigate risk through an engagement, crisis Management
– Core consulting communication and team, client management capabilities
– Must develop a deep understanding of the client ecosystem, the users, the market place, competitors and future trends that relate to the industry.
– Exceptional problem solving capabilities
– Prior experience in driving B2B Digital Transformation initiatives that include eCommerce, Mobile and Marketing
– Experience in Retail or Restaurants/QSR is a big plus
Preferred Skills (Nice to Have Skills):
– Commerce platform site management experience, 3-5 yrs
– This includes both managed services delivery with 24×7 monitoring support, as well as implementations with specific scope and timelines
– MS Project
– Atlassian Suite, min. JIRA and Confluence
– MS Office Suite
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progressing skills Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.