About CSD – Custom Software Development
Custom Software Development (CSD) is a rapidly growing practice within the ABL. Our team of 8,000 professionals work across India, the US and Canada to create first-in-content solutions for Capgemini clients headquartered in North America. Globally, we have over 2,500 cloud-certified experts and more than 3,000 agile practitioners. Our professionals collaborate as one unified team, contributing to Capgemini’s reputation for industry-leading client value.
Our professionals’ partner with clients to support increasingly complex digital transformation agendas by harnessing the power of Cloud and Application technologies.
Our offerings include strategy and migration, app modernization and workforce transformation, industry, and domain-specific solutions. CSD teams work in IT strategy, application development following traditional and cloud native architectures, cloud platform adoption, and application and cloud infrastructure management. It also includes long-term relationships where we continuously transform and manage our clients’ applications and technology footprints, injecting new ways of thinking as well as emerging technologies into their landscapes.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
Capgemini is looking for a Dell Boomi Solution Architect to help design and build integration between multiple on premises and/or cloud hosted systems. Architect must be capable of understanding business requirements, working with Business/Technology leaders, Enterprise Architects and End Users to develop a proposed solution and work with the technical team to develop and deploy the solution.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
• Experience with multiple middleware applications, including expert level knowledge with Dell Boomi integration platform, as well as experience in project leadership, detailed requirements analysis, software design, testing, and deployment.
• Assist project leadership in designing the approach for API-led integration/middleware projects, including selection of technologies, setting technical directions, estimating/planning and directing developers
• Architect technical solutions for enterprise systems using the Dell Boomi integration platform to drive the value equation and adapt to a rapidly changing business environment
• Define standards and guidelines around Scalability, Security, Logging, Auditing, Policy Management and Performance Monitoring and KPI for end-to-end process execution
• Knowledge of API and SOA Design patterns for building solutions ground up using Message Routing, Content Enrichment, Message Filtering, Message Transformation, Guaranteed delivery, Message sequencing, Batch message processing, error handling and reconciliation mechanisms.
• Knowledge of Rest, SOAP, JSON, Web Services Interoperability, WS-* standards and ability to suggest, criticize and formulate solutions in a multi-vendor and architecture committee meetings.
• Identify, analyze, and design integration flows using Dell Boomi and technically own and manage the process of ensuring on time and on budget build and integration of the various elements of the solution
• Good understanding of API based integration and micro services design patterns & best practices
• In depth experience using Agile, Scrum and iterative development practices
• Work on technical POC's to prove out technology and ultimately leading into selection
• 8+ years of experience working as an Integration Solution Architect and 3+ Dell Boomi integration platform
• 5+ years of software development experience.
• Experience with large Full Life Cycle (FLC) project implementations, with hands on delivery and managing both onshore and offshore teams.
• Must have experience with design, development and deployment of SOA and API integration-based architecture for a large organization leveraging multiple COTS Business applications.
• Experience with Tomcat, XML, JMS, XSLT, WS-*, SOA/Integration, and API Management technologies and standards
• Experience with using a JAVA IDE (Dell Boomi, Eclipse, IntelliJ, NetBeans)
• Extensive experience applying Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) concepts including RESTful and SOAP-based services
• Designed and developed enterprise services using RAML and REST based APIs
• Working experience with Dell Boomi B2B/EDI modules.
• Has strong experience in the Application Integration Architecture, API and Micro services architecture, Solution Design, and Development using SOA/EAI solutions
• Experienced in both Agile and waterfall methodologies
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related field and a minimum of 8 years relevant experience providing IT enablement solutions
• TOGAF certification preferred, Dell Boomi certification highly preferred
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.