Responsibilities and Requirements:
• 6-10 years of Overall IT experience with 3+ years plus with technical architecture experience integrating identity management, access management and access governance software
• Responsible for implementing SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya) solutions.
• Responsible for design decisions and architecture, helping with the optimal technical solution leveraging the SAP Customer Data Cloud (Gigya) platform
• Capture design decisions and architecture in Functional and Technical Design Documentations
• Help customer development teams with configurations and use of the SAP CDC/Gigya platform during their implementation cycles (Waterfall or Agile)
• Develop and share client-side and server-side code examples, to further enable customer teams on harnessing the power of the SAP CDC/Gigya platform
• Design, code, and test the appropriate level of customizations that are identified, reviewed, and allowed within the project scope and budget
• Plan and execute strategy for the migration of existing accounts, subscriptions, and user registration records from existing customer systems into the SAP CDC/Gigya platform
• Design and implement scheduled batch ETL processes to sync data between the SAP CDC/Gigya platform and customer s auxiliary systems
• Support the customer with formal QA and UAT review, as well as pre-launch preparation and planning
• Assist customer with go-live production launch and appropriate level of hypercare support
• Work independently or as part of a team to manage and complete multiple task assignments
• Identify business requirements with client team and facilitate solution development
• Demonstrate strong verbal and written communications skills
• Server-side development experience with at least one server platform such as .NET, Java, PHP, and/or node.js
• Previous experience with SaaS, marketing, and data platforms
• Advanced problem-solving and troubleshooting skills are a must have
• Ability to work independently and drive tasks from start through completion
• Ability to work remotely with global virtual teams
• Experience with SAP CDC with B2B CIAM is a plus
• Experience using Agile Methodology is a plus
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You focus on building solutions and on maintaining, optimizing and improving a client’s applications and systems. You contribute to a business and technical blueprint and customize the respective Software Package Core Module. You may also be responsible for unit testing, contribute to integration testing, and/or be responsible for the design and delivery of end-user training.
• Qualification: Minimum 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have or seeking SE Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Package Configuration.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.