Business Technical Analyst
About DCX – Digital Customer Experience
The Capgemini Digital Customer Experience (DCX) practice specializes in driving business value and customer engagement at each stage of the customer journey from marketing and sales to commerce and service. By combining proven methodologies, deep technical expertise, design and strategy, its talented teams take an integrated approach to addressing the total experience, for both customers and employees. By creating immersive experiences that engage and convert, brands can realize their CX vision and get the future they want.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
The Business Technical Analyst will serve as a liaison between the business and IT communities to help develop mobile app solutions. In collaboration with Product Owners, Business Partners, UI-UX, vendors and technical teams, BA will analyze the current / future app state, elicit and document detailed requirements, establish feature/epic/story scope, facilitate end product user acceptance. BA will continually seek opportunities to increase business satisfaction, deepen client relationships, and effectively manage customer expectations.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Performed typical BA activities: gathering and documenting requirements, writing user stories and epics, refining tickets, defining acceptance criteria, creating flow diagrams (e.g. screens, data, process, sequence, business)
- Produced typical BA deliverables: User Stories/use cases, Epics, diagrams (data, sequence, business), process models, wireframes, functional and technical specification, BRD/URD, Screen flow/Journey map, UAT/Demo
- Exhibits strong soft skills typically required in a Business Analyst role, including: active listening, propose alternatives, communicate complex information, issues, and potential solutions, has strong problem-solving / analytical skills and techniques, strong written and verbal communication skills
- Has strong passion for Business Analyst line of work and shows curiosity, diligence and integrity
- Understands business priorities, vision, trends, industry knowledge, and markets
- Organized, detail-oriented, self-starter with the ability to prioritize work, self-manage and make trade-off decisions
- Able to foster collaboration across disparate, cross-functional teams and to establish and maintain a high level of trust and confidence with colleagues and clients
- Experienced in interaction with QA teams to triage and prioritize defects and formulate an action plan to closure
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Technology, Systems Engineering, Computer Engineering or similar
- 7-10+ years of work experience with the latest 5-7 years being in a role of Business Analyst, Software Business Analyst, System Architect or similar
- Experience working in a consumer-based application environment with front and back-end exposure
- Prior experience on the projects with Agile methodologies
- Experience with UI Application
Nice to have:
- Highly desired to have domain knowledge of the mobile app, general knowledge of the mobile technology and familiarity with iOS/Android features.
- Familiarity with mobile applications
- Experienced with large projects, large number of stakeholders, multi-locations/global footprint
- Familiar with JIRA & Confluence
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
A global leader in consulting, technology, services, and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of client’s opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital, and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 300,000 team members in over 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant - http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.