About CSD – Custom Software Development
Custom Software Development (CSD) is a rapidly growing practice within the ABL. Our team of 8,000 professionals work across India, the US and Canada to create first-in-content solutions for Capgemini clients headquartered in North America. Globally, we have over 2,500 cloud-certified experts and more than 3,000 agile practitioners. Our professionals collaborate as one unified team, contributing to Capgemini’s reputation for industry-leading client value.
Our professionals’ partner with clients to support increasingly complex digital transformation agendas by harnessing the power of Cloud and Application technologies.
Our offerings include strategy and migration, app modernization and workforce transformation, industry, and domain-specific solutions. CSD teams work in IT strategy, application development following traditional and cloud native architectures, cloud platform adoption, and application and cloud infrastructure management. It also includes long-term relationships where we continuously transform and manage our clients’ applications and technology footprints, injecting new ways of thinking as well as emerging technologies into their landscapes.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
• Plan, delver and execute Azure Cloud assessment & Migrations for large scale cross regional data center migrations
• Collaborate with customer product owners and application owners to execute application migration in sprints.
• Drive and lead the project management and resource planning
• Identify and help mitigating risks, report to the steering committee
• Responsible for onetime deliverables such as assessment reporting, migration deliverables, change management etc.
• Maintain timely status inputs and corrections for accurate reporting.
• 10 years of Technical Project management experience leading a team of 10+ resources across different regions(onshore/offshore)
• 2-3 years of experience in at least 2 large scale cloud transformation including cloud assessment, migration, and delivery.
• Strong understanding of Azure platform (IaaS & PaaS services) & DevOps
• Experience in On-Premise to Azure cloud migrations using ASR, DMA and other tools.
• Basic understanding of networking, firewalls, ports and infrastructure monitoring tools.
• Knowledge of virtualization technologies and vendors (VMWare).
• Knowledge in High Availability and Disaster recovery implementations
• Must have excellent organizational and time management skills
• Strong problem solving and Analytical/Reasoning skills
• Excellent written and oral communication skills
• Experience with Terraform & DevOps is an advantage
• AZ-900, DevOps, SAFE Agile, PMP
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count