About CSD – Custom Software Development
Custom Software Development (CSD) is a rapidly growing practice within the ABL. Our team of 8,000 professionals work across India, the US and Canada to create first-in-content solutions for Capgemini clients headquartered in North America. Globally, we have over 2,500 cloud-certified experts and more than 3,000 agile practitioners. Our professionals collaborate as one unified team, contributing to Capgemini’s reputation for industry-leading client value.
Our professionals’ partner with clients to support increasingly complex digital transformation agendas by harnessing the power of Cloud and Application technologies.
Our offerings include strategy and migration, app modernization and workforce transformation, industry, and domain-specific solutions. CSD teams work in IT strategy, application development following traditional and cloud native architectures, cloud platform adoption, and application and cloud infrastructure management. It also includes long-term relationships where we continuously transform and manage our clients’ applications and technology footprints, injecting new ways of thinking as well as emerging technologies into their landscapes.
About Our Culture
Capgemini is a dynamic company that looks for team members to grow with us. We are committed to supporting you to GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT. That is our commitment to every employee. Capgemini offers a generous total rewards package, including flexible hours, autonomy, transparency, and a diverse and inclusive culture. With 11 Employee Resource Groups, we are committed to supporting your causes and getting involved in your community to help make it better. We have an electrical spirit and encourage professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Capgemini employee shares one inspired mission: To be bold; to be YOU.
Join us to get the future you want!
The successful candidate must have experiences in working with medium to large size ERP Global Projects. The candidate must have held managerial roles in their past and had the opportunity of working with the Microsoft D365 F&O suite of applications. The other requirements include:
• Project Management certification is strongly a plus
• Has at least 4 years of implementation experience with the Microsoft 365 F&O or AX2012 R3 suite of applications
• Proficient with the Microsoft Office Products including Visio and Project Management applications
• Excellent English verbal and writing skills
• Ability to handle multiple projects or tasks simultaneously.
• Maintains effective communication and follow-up skills with team members and the client
• Understands Change Management concepts and processes
• Strong collaboration skills
• Ability to resolve complex problems at the root level, and presents creative solutions
• Thinks clearly and calmly under pressure
• Place emphasis on client satisfaction
• Learns new concepts quickly and thoroughly
Relevant Experience: Past Project Management and project lead experiences.
Other Technical Experience
Proficient with the suite of Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel, Visio), and report writer tools.
• Multi – site Global ERP implementations
• Project lead or Solution Architect experience within the Microsoft Dynamics ERP Suite of Applications.
• Ability to maintain project schedules and budgets
Additional Experience or Skills Desired:
• Experience with projects where customizations was required.
• Experience in managing medium to larger Enterprise sized ERP projects.
• Good oral and written presentation skills.
• Good customer relationship skills.
• Ability to delegate tasks and update and monitor feedback records.
• Provide detailed documentation to support project activities
• Ability to develop relationships with third party vendors
• Travel is required
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.