In a world where change happens in a split second, our clients must master the art of balancing business transformation with operational excellence and cost reduction to protect their market leadership and safeguard their workforce.
They need the best and brightest talent to limit business disruption and foster future growth, all while striving to realize a new normal. In this context, it’s our people within Insights & Data that are the core enablers to support our clients in their growth journeys. To give our clients our best and brightest, we pride ourselves on being a fast-paced, fun, ethical place to work, where the “work hard, play hard” mentality holds true. Even more important is our clear commitment to creating a diverse workforce in all areas. In fact, for the ninth time in a row, Capgemini has been recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute. In addition, we’ve been recognized as a top company for women by Working Mother Media.
Capgemini’s Insights & Data Americas practice is comprised of professionals with data, analytics, and AI expertise, covering the full data- and AI-powered transformation lifecycle. Our people extend into all industries we conduct work with our clients in the areas of; data science, data engineering, data strategy, intelligent process automation, data ecosystems, intelligent industry/IoT, enterprise management, customer-first marketing, and data partnerships/disruptors (such as SAP, Microsoft, Google, AWS, Snowflake, Oracle, Adobe, etc.).
We do great work at I&D that is at the forefront of innovation. We pride ourselves as an inclusive, talented, and accomplished workforce, so please contact us to explore your fit with us. #getthefutureyouwant
You work with clients to build a holistic view of the strategy, processes, information, and information technology assets for their organization. You lead enterprise solutions for a complete project or lead team(s) across multiple projects. You lead the integration of project solutions and technical governance. Additional Skills and Experiences can include:
- Support critical analysis of client's existing DG policies, procedures, tools, and overall framework in place.
- Identify gaps against best practices and provide recommendations, in alignment with the future state architecture.
- Experienced in interviewing IT and business stakeholders and distilling pain points and areas of opportunity.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Enterprise Architects define and ensure a comprehensive and coherent view across Business, Information, Systems and Technology. They go beyond designing IT systems to deliver business change, which may also be supported and enabled by IT. Enterprise Architects define services from a business perspective, both with and without automation. They make an initial grouping of services in components, using principles based on objectives and constraints. They have deep business and industry expertise, are familiar with industry standards, and can work at the boardroom and senior management level.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7-10 years’ experience (3 years min relevant experience in the role).
- Must have Data Quality, Data standardization and Data Governance process definitions experience.
- Must be familiar with industry leading Cloud Data Governance and Data Management technology/tools and their pros and cons.
- Knowledge data structures and attribution of master data domains like Customer, Product, Supplier, Employer, etc.
- Should have experience in Functional Architecture Design.
- Should be proficient in Business Knowledge, Integration & Orchestration, Technical Solution Design, Risk & Quality Management.
- Should have progressing knowledge in Business Analysis & Software Engineering.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT!
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology, and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.