• Liasing with stakeholders to gather, document and analyze detailed business / system / product requirements needed by Technology teams to deliver projects.
• Identify gaps in requirements and following up with stakeholders to resolve gaps, communicate requirements clearly using a variety of formats (e.g., user stories, acceptance criteria, functional requirements)
• Develop technical, functional, and strategic artifacts such as solution diagrams, business requirements, and business cases to support delivery of the projects across the SDLC.
• Become a subject matter expert in the client ecosystem and develop the ability to explain technical concepts in simple terms to business stakeholders.
• Plan, prioritize and manage project scope and product feature backlog and development of requirements and user stories where appropriate.
•Work closely with internal and external customers and stakeholders, including any third parties to gather business requirements and define software functionality, throughout the release lifecycle, from inception to general release to ongoing support. May also work with internal and/or external development teams and vendor partners to deliver project objectives.
• Support the project and program managers to ensure that the projects are delivered on budget and on time
• Contribute to the Internal Consulting practice development initiatives such as training, intellectual capital development, benchmarking, training, and recruiting etc.
• Validate all requirements, stories meet acceptance criteria, has the appropriate acceptance tests and accept requirements and stories as appropriate only if it passes all validations
• Adapt to changing expectations and project demands. Develop a client first mindset. Become well versed in the internal consulting methodology and frameworks. Be flexible to be utilized >90%.
• Strong hands on experience as a functional Business Analyst, who has worked in detailed Agile and Waterfall projects, understands complex project interdependencies, is able to prioritize & manage multiple requests, stakeholders, and ongoing deadlines.
• Experience analyzing nontechnical requirements, performing Root Cause Analysis, and working with stakeholders to resolve issues.
• Should have experience managing multiple requests at once (~50+)
• Experience working in fast moving and complex projects, with multiple dependencies and varying stakeholders.
• Able to see the high level view of the project, while diving into the details to identify and fix bugs/issues.
• Moves with a sense of urgency.
• Able to manage multiple personalities within the team/client.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Business Analysts enable the transformation and performance improvement of an enterprise or its parts, with respect to people, process and technology, by providing relevant capabilities, assets (human and non-human), processes and tools. Business Analysts structure, analyze and visualize an enterprise’s current state. They design and visualize the future state. They also design and guide the change process from current to future state. Developing sector knowledge is extremely important for all Business Analysts. Functional analysts can specialize in Business, ERP, Application Management or Custom Software Development (CSD).
Required Skills and Experience:
You are a self-reliant analyst who has mastered at least one methodology. You are developing your knowledge in a business and/or industry domain and an ERP solution or a technical tool / programming language. Possible positions could include being a Business Process Consultant describing processes, Requirements Analyst describing business / functional requirements or Package configuration.
• Qualification: Minimum 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) years experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: If possible seeking BA level 1.
• Should have progressing skills in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Business Change Management, Functional Architecture Design & Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
• Should have baseline skills in Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge & Testing.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.