Capgemini– PMO Coordinator
Who are we?
● We are global. With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries.
● We are results oriented. A global leader in consulting, technology and professional services, The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
● We are committed to delivery. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
● We invest in our people. Capgemini helps each new consultant hit the ground running with a robust training program. Throughout your career, we offer structured programs and on-the-job training to provide you with the technology and professional skills to help you be a successful consultant and support your professional development.
● We live our core values. Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
What can you expect in a career with Capgemini?
● Growth: Throughout your experience at Capgemini you will have multiple opportunities for growth both personally and professionally. During your first year, you will be a part of the Capgemini365 program. This first year experience program is designed for you to have mentorship and guidance while you are kick-starting your career at Capgemini. Within North America we have a Learning & Development Team, multiple Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and Talent Development Team that will help assist you throughout your career.
● Collaboration: Capgemini prides itself on be a collaborative organization. Majority of our projects are team-centric. You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation, integration and management of innovative solutions using a variety of methods, techniques and tools.
● Exposure: Capgemini has a footprint in a variety of industries including Telecommunications, Media and Television, Consumer Products, Retail and Distribution, Energy, Utilities and Chemicals, Manufacturing, Automotive, Life-sciences and Services. As a consultant you will have the opportunity to gain exposure across industries.
● Guidance: Your network at Capgemini begins the day you apply to the organization. You will be introduced to a variety of key stakeholders throughout your onboarding experience. These individuals will guide you throughout your career.
● Community: While Capgemini is a global company, we create communities whether that is virtual, in the office or at a client site. When you join, you are introduced to your first Capgemini community through the two-week onboarding program.
Who are we looking for?
The ideal Capgemini PMO Coordinator possesses the following qualities:
- Overall resilient, flexible, and enthusiastic personality
- A balance of creative mindset with analytical and problem solver skills
- Interest and the ability to grow in Talent Acquisition
- Ability to multitask with appropriate oversight
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Self-starting person that has a passion for accelerating projects, and for converting a wide array of tasks to completion with an eye for detail, accuracy, and efficiency
- Able to interact with various levels of leadership with professionalism and work with a sense of urgency
- Strong organizational and time management skills necessary to handle the constant flow of communications and projects
- Master at quickly figuring things out for themselves and know when to ask great questions to move a project or task forward.
- Naturally highly trustworthy and highly accountable- able to communicate effectively and honestly in all matters and situations
- Has a driver personality with the ability to get things done
The PMO Coordinator will assist the PSC PMO and the Principal of Talent Acquisition with projects or program support and take ownership of day-to-day tasks such as:
- Creating and sending out a variety of documents using the MS Office Suite
- Putting together decks and presentations
- Helping to process the Recruiter Incentive Plan
- Document support and management
- Preparing correspondence, agendas, reports, and meeting minutes
- Initiating and compiling requests to support meetings, events, tasks, etc.
- Scheduling meetings and events
- Processing purchase orders and invoices
- Assisting the PSC PMO with project organization and execution
- Helping with additional projects and special tasks as needed
- A Bachelor's degree
- A minimum of 3 years of experience
- Proficient in Microsoft 365 applications (specifically Excel, PowerPoint and Teams)
- Strong organizational skills required, including good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills (both written and oral)
- Comfortable interacting with all levels of management, business leaders and stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivated, reliable self-starter; proactive approach
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Successful track record of managing completing priorities effectively
- Proficient in SharePoint
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
● Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
● This is a general description of the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
About Capgemini America Inc.
Capgemini is a place where different people come together as one team, get creative and deliver results. We like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. Find out what makes us Capgemini.
About Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.