Capgemini– Talent Acquisition PMO Leader
About this Job
Who are we?
● We are global. With more than 200,000 people, Capgemini is present in over 40 countries.
● We are results oriented. A global leader in consulting, technology and professional services, The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 13.2 billion.
● We are committed to delivery. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs and drive the results they want. Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business Experience™, and draws on Rightshore®, its worldwide delivery model.
● We invest in our people. Capgemini helps each new consultant hit the ground running with a robust training program. Throughout your career, we offer structured programs and on-the-job training to provide you with the technology and professional skills to help you be a successful consultant and support your professional development.
● We live our core values. Capgemini provides a collaborative environment that embodies and holds the following stated values close to heart: Honesty, Boldness, Trust, Freedom, Team Spirit, Modesty, and Fun.
What can you expect in a career with Capgemini?
● Growth: Throughout your experience at Capgemini you will have multiple opportunities for growth both personally and professionally. During your first year, you will be a part of the Capgemini365 program. This first year experience program is designed for you to have mentorship and guidance while you are kick-starting your career at Capgemini. Within North America we have a Learning & Development Team, multiple Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) and Talent Development Team that will help assist you throughout your career.
● Collaboration: Capgemini prides itself on be a collaborative organization. Majority of our projects are team-centric. You will work alongside technical, functional and industry specialists to assist with the development, implementation, integration, and management of innovative solutions using a variety of methods, techniques, and tools.
● Exposure: Capgemini has a footprint in a variety of industries including Telecommunications, Media and Television, Consumer Products, Retail and Distribution, Energy, Utilities and Chemicals, Manufacturing, Automotive, Life-sciences and Services. As a consultant you will have the opportunity to gain exposure across industries.
● Guidance: Your network at Capgemini begins the day you apply to the organization. You will be introduced to a variety of key stakeholders throughout your onboarding experience. These individuals will guide you throughout your career.
● Community: While Capgemini is a global company, we create communities whether that is virtual, in the office or at a client site. When you join, you are introduced to your first Capgemini community through the two-week onboarding program.
Talent Acquisition PMO Leader:
The Talent Acquisition PMO will oversee projects from inception to execution and culminate in roll out and tracking of the project success.
Reporting to the Principal, Talent Acquisition, this Senior Manager level role will be recognized as the central contact for our organization and partner relationships for assigned projects and programs.
This role develops and oversees a comprehensive plan for TA PMO. Ideal candidates will be strong in collaboration and motivating others and someone with a passion for delivering and executing projects.
This individual will be responsible for the design, development, and delivery of our TA critical initiatives, from strategy to execution.
This role will have visibility to leadership and interaction with the entire Talent Acquisition team. It is important to understand there will be a balance of projects assigned and an opportunity to be proactive to suggest initiatives.
A key attribute will be to have a driver personality with the ability to deliver and execute projects. Experience working within a recruiting environment/team preferred.
Candidates for our Talent Acquisition PMO position should possess:
- Strong analytical, planning, and organizational skills with an ability to manage multiple demands/initiatives.
- Accountable for providing direction/guidance in defining, maintaining, and optimizing overall program and project strategy.
- Manage, develop, and implement project and program status reporting and other forms of communication regarding strategy, initiatives, issues, and achievements for senior management.
- Responsible for effective program management and delivery of projects within a committed schedule.
- Ensure value realization of business solution improvements through operational performance management and program monitoring.
- Effectively manage vendor relationships and engagements.
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Must have 7+ years of project management experience
- Leadership experience in portfolio management or business operations
- Understanding of project management within a fast-paced and dynamic organization
- PMP certification is preferred
- Proven track record of taking end-to-end ownership and driving results
- Ability to work under pressure and meet demanding deadlines
- Strong skills in talent acquisition/recruiting operations management, project execution and strategy analysis
- Highly organized, exceptional time management and task prioritization abilities
- Experience using project management systems
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft 365 applications (specifically excel, PowerPoint and Teams)
- Proficient in SharePoint
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Outstanding attention to detail and thorough follow-up
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
● Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, gender identity or expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
● This is a general description of the duties, responsibilities and qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
About Capgemini America Inc.
Capgemini is a place where different people come together as one team, get creative and deliver results. We like to learn from each other and have fun in the process. Find out what makes us Capgemini.
About Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.