The Digital Marketing Technology Project Manager is accountable for the successful delivery of project scope to market. This role must be able to deliver using "standard" waterfall and / or agile delivery methods. For assigned projects the PM needs to adhere to and deliver the agreed scope to the aligned budget and timeline. The manager will work closely with the Portfolio lead, Program Manager, Business Stakeholders, BAs, and delivery teams.
This manager role is responsible to lead and manage the successful delivery of project scope on time, on budget, and within scope in accordance with business priorities. Throughout the project lifecycle, the manager provides clear status and manages risk mitigation. Prior experience in driving B2B Digital Transformation initiatives that include eCommerce, Mobile and Marketing Technology
• Work closely with the Pillar portfolio leads to align to project scope or product vision and roadmap.
• Lead the project and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities with all stakeholders
• Plan, prioritize and manage project scope, resources, and budget
• Work closely with internal and external customers and stakeholders, including any third parties to gather business requirements and define software functionality, throughout the release lifecycle, from inception to general release to ongoing support. May also work with internal and/or external development teams and vendor partners to deliver project objectives
• Manage the requirements from Marketing to deliver all product, offers, promotions in Marketing Technology. Manage multiple Marketing Technology projects at the same time across all impacted technology systems to ensure the full consumer experience is thought through from Media touch point to pick up in restaurant or delivery, inclusive of menu, tax & discount, POS systems.
• Facilitate all operational checkpoint activities throughout the lifecycle of projects. Assess and resolve all high priority project risks as they are encountered. Ensure all projects adhere to project methodology compliance and SDLC standards set by the company
• Provide regular guidance and support to the project and/or delivery team to ensure the team is informed, on-track and will deliver tasks successfully and ensure the delivery team has an adequate number of tasks to work on
• Ensure all projects meet success parameters and ROI targets stated in business case. May manage multiple complex projects/products simultaneously that cross different business units and/or companies. Responsible for overall project success, business objectives, project budget and ROI
• Lead the project and Technology system teams ensuring the teams are clear on vision and direction to provide business context. Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/ project or Sprint goals. Lead the project teams ensuring the teams are clear on vision and direction to provide business context. Validate all requirements, stories meet acceptance criteria, has the appropriate acceptance tests and accept requirements and stories as appropriate only if it passes all validations. Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/ project or Sprint goals.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Bachelor's Degree Required in Business, Computer Science, Engineering or other technical discipline or equivalent experience
• PMI certification or equivalent preferred
• 8-10 years’ experience in software development desired; 6+ years’ experience as a Product Owner, Project Manager, Product Management or Business Analyst
• Proficient with the Project and Portfolio Management Tools (Visio, MS Project, Clarity, etc.). Knowledge of Marketing terms
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Project Managers take full responsibility for managing a project or program. They normally manage a number of related streams or activities to achieve a desired business result, planned profitability levels, quality standards and highest-level client satisfaction. Project Managers are responsible for the project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. A Project Manager usually has technical expertise in one or more other domains (e.g. a Project Manager with testing skills could perform a test manager function).
Required Skills and Experience:
You ensure that client needs are satisfied through the formulation, development, implementation and delivery of application solutions in response to client requirements, expressed in approved service requests. You are responsible for the overall project plan, budget, structure, schedule and staffing requirements for the delivery organization. You ensure that the project meets its deliverables in an agreed schedule, according to the scope, within stipulated budget, and to quality standards.
• Qualification: 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role), Bachelor's Degree
• Certification: Should have EM Level 1.
• Should be proficient in Negotiating, Vendor Management, Risk Management and Project Financials, KPI & Reporting
• Should have progressing skills Quality Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.