• 10+ Years’ experience in MDM, 8+ years SAP MDM/MDG. Implementation experience and deep knowledge in following areas of Master Data Management, Data Governance and Data Quality using SAP technologies.
• Experience in MDG configuration of Business Partner (Customer, Vendor)
• Good understanding on Data migration process master objects Business Partners
• Experience of blueprint/design and realization phases for at least 2 SAP MDG implementations
• Ability to explore, expose and advise on best in class practices in SAP EIM / MDG solution stack
• 10 years’ experience with Enterprise Data Governance
• Techno functional experience with SAP Data Management applications, SAP Master Data Governance (MDG), SAP Data Services (BODS), SAP Information Steward.
• Strong exposure to Data/ Process modelling, UI Design, Derivations, Duplicate Data checks, Rule-based Workflow (BRF Plus)
• Experience with FPM and Webdynpro ABAP, BRF PLUS, SAP Business Workflow, Rule based Workflow, BAdi and ABAP Object Oriented Programming, and Integration technologies like ALE, IDOCS and Web Services
• Good understanding replication framework with Data transfer, ALE/IDOC, Key & value mapping, MDG Export & import master data and conversion of master data
• Excellent understanding of SAP ECC and SAP MDG capabilities
• Deep knowledge of designing data migration strategy leveraging industry best practices
• Experience in MDG Process modeling, Change Request setup and Change Request step definition based on requirement
• Performed Data Quality setup, Duplicate Check and other required validation
• Experience in data migration of existing master data into MDG hub
• Identification of Mapping Requirements in case of data distribution and interface development to downstream systems
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: Minimum 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.