• Must have 3-6 years of SAP Functional Testing experience in one or more of the following SAP modules – Material Management (MM), Production Planning (PP), Financial Supply Chain Mgmt (FSCM), Sales & Distribution (SD), Financial Account & Controlling (FICO)
• Experience with Testing of SAP Implementations across one or more of the following Technical modules – SAP ECC, SAP NetWeaver, SAP HANA, SAP Basis/Security, SAP ABAP, SAP CRM and/or SAP Solution Manager
• Understands traditional Waterfall as well as Agile SDLC methodologies (Agile SCRUM Certified is a big plus)
• Experience in Data conversion validations within upgrade projects (for ex – SAP ECC to HANA using business data model with different life cycle events)
• Good team player who can collaborate with the Business and IT teams to bridge any gaps from requirement understanding, identifying risks and recommend mitigation strategies that impact the Testing and the overall quality of the implementation
• Preferred experience in Test Automation on SAP Platform (for ex any of the tools like – Worksoft, Microfocus UFT, UI/PATH and/or TOSCA)
• Preferred experience in Test Management (developing Test strategies, Test Data management, developing Test Scenarios and Cases on SAP platform and its integrations across other non-SAP systems)
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Test Consultants are concerned with the independent verification and validation of the products produced by the development process. Testing is carried out in each phase: the requirements are tested by an acceptance test, the system design (analysis and design) by a system and integration test, and the programs by a program and module test.
Required Skills and Experience:
You design and develop more complex tests and non-functional tests. You perform many of the roles required of a software testing project, through which you acquire a full testing lifecycle experience. Typically you perform these roles as a senior member in a wider team. You act as a stream leader with technical delivery ownership within a limited number of technology areas. You contribute to bid or client proposals based on your technological expertise. You have delivery ownership and guide individuals and groups towards desired outcomes. You also actively participate in at least one community.
• Qualification: Minimum 3-7 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Software Engineering, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Quality Management.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion..
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.