Would be 1st level SPOC for Client
Manage Client stakeholders
Keeping an eye on client deliverables ensuring swift delivery from CG team ensuring the quality standards
Coordinating with Client and Cg Service line for any additional roles within the team.
Acting as a mentor for the onsite team throughout and coach and guide them.
• Strong ERP program/project management with particular focus on operational work flows, artifact delivery, project financials and delivery methodologies (UPM, iCaptivate, etc.)
• People person with excellent collaboration and communication skills, should be able to communicate up and below
• Demonstrated experience as a strong leader who can prioritize well, communicate clearly and compellingly, effectively influencing across cross functional teams
• Good command of Microsoft office suite of tools, strong experience with MS Project, Excel and PowerPoint, Clarity PM and JIRA (Agile Project Management)
• Strong knowledge of managing program/account financials and understand financial concepts
• Ability to lead multiple Scrum teams to successfully complete contracted work through constant and clear communication, strong leadership, and development of relationships amongst team members, client peer group, and all stakeholders.
• SAP Activate – Project Manager & PMP certification
• Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues
• Ensure that projects and programs are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
• Report on project success criteria results, metrics, test and deployment management activities
• Communicate effectively and frequently with the clients; be responsive and available to client concerns, issues, feedback, and questions
• Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders
• Contract management, SOW read/write/review
• Manages Projects in e-Monitoring
• Completes Monthly ETC
• Manages DVI closely and can report significant swings
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Within each center, Service Delivery Senior Manager is responsible for delivery of service for a Client and/or for a specific function within an Engagement, whether it be local or remote. The Service Delivery Senior Manager manages multiple delivery teams within one or across different Engagements.
Service Delivery Senior Manager is responsible for:
• meeting all service level agreements (SLAs),
• key performance indicators (KPIs),
• cost budgets
• contracted service
• quality improvements
• information security
He/she reports in these aspects to the local or remote Engagement Director/Manager. In case of remote reporting relationship, he/she maintains a local reporting for all other areas e.g. people matters, disciplinary actions, etc.
• Quallification: 12+ years, Bachelor's Degree
• Should be an experienced individual in Process, Negotiation, Transition Management and Continuous (Service) Improvement.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini's robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
Service Delivery Management (SDM) covers the management of ongoing services to clients. This includes all service support and service management processes (in line with ITIL/ASL definitions) plus others which are required for a specific engagement. SDM roles ensure that the service to the client meets contractual requirements and service level agreements (SLAs). Based on service delivery realization and deviation, the SDM agrees on service improvements together with the client. SDM includes the roles of Service Delivery Manager, Service Management Consultant, Service Coordinator, Service Administrator plus Change, Incident and Problem Managers. It therefore covers tasks from logging & progressing problems & incidents to managing the quality and commercial success of a service to a client.
You are responsible for the quality provision of service, as well as for managing and reporting on it. You oversee the execution of day-to-day operations to ensure contractual commitments are met. You proactively manage the day-to-day relationship with the client(s)/client representatives to ensure a high level of satisfaction, and you ensure that continuous improvements are put in place to help ensure the continuity of our contracts. You work closely with others to plan the overall client relationship strategy, concentrating on cost reduction, service improvement and new business.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.