Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Role :: Webcast Manager
Location :: NYC, NY
About the Role & Organization/Business Unit::
• The core responsibility will be to develop, plan and execute well-defined webinar programs with the key focus to support marketing, sales and customer service objectives.
• The candidate will be a part of Marketing & Communications (MACS) business unit and support collaboration with McDonalds team to plan and execute web events.
• The role also involve responsibility to drive continuous improvement of existing process, improving participation, drive marketing campaigns towards leads generation, support to build organizations thought leadership on the topics and improve user retentions.
• Planning and scheduling webinars
• Setting up the webinars on platforms such as Socialive, GoToMeeting, MS Teams or similar platforms
• Hosting the web-event effectively and managing users
• Provide technical support on the webinar platform
• Report participation and other required metrics
• Advise on digital platforms and functionalities to improve h employee engagement
Key Responsibilities :
Programme management to support marketing events & webinars
• Effective planning, management and co-ordination with support team to execute webinars and event initiatives
• Manage webinar schedules effectively with advance planning following key inputs from marketing team and wider business. Effective management of changes in schedule.
• Manage online registrations, follow-up activities and communication with registrants
• Plan and deliver key business events/webinars, involving logistics management, client invitation process and appropriate content.
Drive strategy and planning for successful webinars
• Identify, leverage and draw key insights from post webinar data to drive continuous improvement in user engagement
• Leverage latest trends & market research to drive new leads and gain new opportunities for business
• Closely work with marketing to realize webinar ROIs/KPIs and draw benchmarks to measure effectiveness of webinars
• Bring latest industry best practices into action through developing and implementing protocols towards hosting a webinar. Support guidelines are followed for best possible user experience.
Work with diverse teams across Marketing, platforms and digital/social
• Ability to work as a programme manager with diverse teams spread across marketing, support functions and key business stakeholders
• Understand marketing organization priorities and business objectives around webinars enabling successful execution and outcome
• Maintain technology awareness around web/digital events and webinars. Support business to adopt best possible web conferencing technology and drive efficiency
• Drive improvement in user experience though effective analytics of registrant data, post event recording data as well as drop-outs/cancellation data
• Co-ordinate with marketing and support function to maximize promotion towards buildup of webinars.
What you’ll bring:
• Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills, with the ability to build strong relationships with stakeholders of all levels.
• Good writing, proof reading and editing skills. Outstanding attention to detail.
• Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects to deadlines and budgets.
• Team player but also able to work on own initiative.
• Experience of Salesforce and/or Pardot and/or CRM would be an advantage
• Creative and innovative – always looking to improve and add value.
• Knowledge and experience of digital marketing channels e.g. website, social media and execution of strategies to demonstrate growth.
• A track record of implementing a marketing strategy.
Which skills are needed for the role::
• Ability to demonstrate an understanding of complex Audiovisual system.
• Have experience with video conferencing applications (i.e., Skype, WebEx, Zoom, etc.)
• Coordinating with field team and broadcasting team
• Must have an understanding of standard functional IT disciplines (i.e., Telecom, Video Conferencing, Messaging, Server operations, etc.
• Managing and coordinating for internal and external communications with the necessary stakeholders.
• Front end with client, understand requirements and provide solution expertise as well as delivery leadership
• Communicating with business to understand UC requirement, Define, architect (design), and implement webcast service
• New tools evaluation &Vendor Management
• Experience of live production of webcast/ broadcast environment.
• Good knowledge of all social media platform
If interested, send your resume to email@example.com