Year's Experience: 8+
– Salesforce OMS certification (preferred) or Salesforce Cloud certification (acceptable)
– Core consulting skills for a client facing role including communications, professionalism, meeting facilitation, and MS Office tools.
Nice To Have but very limited in the current market
-Participation in multiple front-to-back Salesforce B2C, B2B, or OMS implementations
-Extensive knowledge of the Salesforce Lightning OMS configuration, customization, and extension including fulfillment, shipping, payment capture, invoicing, and service by using integrated and customizable business processes and workflows
-Extensive knowledge of the Salesforce Lightning OMS data model and OOTB capabilities, including product types, pricing, accounts & contacts, order templates, cart & checkout, order history, and common integration points.
– Working with Product Owner(s), define and analyze requirements/stories for implementation within Salesforce
– Create process and business flow diagrams, use cases, story boards, training documents and job aids for end users and business users using Microsoft Visio and PowerPoint
– Design a solution to meet the defined requirements within Salesforce. Review that design with Product Owner(s) for confirmation
– Configure the defined requirements within Salesforce
– Working with the Product Owner(s) and testing team, test the solution within Salesforce
– Support training activities executed by the business and Product Owner(s)
– Deploy updated solutions to the environments (Dev, Test, and Production)
– Perform data maintenance activities using Salesforce.com Data Loader
– Manage Salesforce user roles and permissions
– Monitor the Production Solution for errors and performance
– Triage and resolve production support tickets for issues reported in the Salesforce Production solution
– Manage the regular Salesforce upgrade process, including regression testing, potential remediation, and communications
– Collaborate with the other roles involved, such as Product Owners, Architects, and Project Managers
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities.
• Qualification: 6-8 years (2 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
• Must have experience in Package Configuration.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.