- This position is focused on Cloud Technology Projects and Consulting Services for Capgemini Clients.
- This role will be a mix of hunting new prospects and farming our existing global customer base.
- This sales professional will identify, develop and manage opportunities to provide Cloud Projects and Consulting services to enterprise and middle market prospects within focused business sectors.
- Annual sales quota for this Sr. Sales position is $5-10MM in total contract value in Cloud services sales.
- The role is eligible for an aggressive Sales Commission Plan designed to reward top achievers performance.
- Develop deep relationships and high levels of familiarity with targeted prospects.
- Leverage knowledge of industry trends and client challenges to develop and deliver compelling value propositions.
- Partner and work with diverse sales pursuit teams to deliver winning proposals to customers.
- Develop sales strategies and unique value propositions and solutions for clients.
- Develop and manage a sales pipeline of 3-4 X sales quota.
- Close total contract value of $5 – 10MM in Cloud services annually.
- Minimum of 5-10 years sales experience in selling IT integration and/or hybrid cloud services.
- 1-2 years or greater of recent experience selling into Financial Services enterprise business sector.
- Experience with the consultative sales approach in analyzing challenges of potential clients and conveying ROI and TCO concepts to CXO level management.
- High comfort level proposing and building relationships with C-suite executives
- Excellent oral and written communication skills & outstanding presentation skills
- Significant experience in targeted account sales strategies
- Ability to work in a global organizational and service delivery environment
- Demonstrated commitment to stay abreast of industry trends and technical advancements within the industry sectors and enterprise markets
- Experience with Sales pipeline reporting, forecasting and Salesforce.com CRM tools
- Ability to travel extensively as required, primarily but not limited to the specified NA region
With more than 180,000 people in over 40 countries, Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services. The Group reported 2015 global revenues of EUR 11.9 billion. Together with its clients, Capgemini creates and delivers business and technology solutions that fit their needs , enabling them to achieve innovation and competitiveness. A deeply multicultural organization, Capgemini has developed its own way of working, the Collaborative Business ExperienceTM, and draws on Rightshore�, its worldwide delivery model.
Learn more about us at www.capgemini.com.
Rightshore® is a trademark belonging to Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini's robust Outsourcing offerings include: Applications Management, Infrastructure Management and Business Process Management. We combine these services with our deep industry knowledge and experience to provide the change agent to accelerate business growth. We generate quality and speed through our proven tools, methods and global centers. These capabilities, coupled with our program management expertise are tailored to fit the most challenging business needs.
The capability to generate new business from new offers or new logos.
Leads the deal process through development of Sales strategy, solution proposal, and deal closing for large opportunities. Manages identification and generation of Sales opportunities and the cultivation of pipeline growth. Effectively exceeds network and contacts to build and maintain an attitude of vigilance for opportunities. Identifies and escalates market trends to appropriate clients and Capgemini leaders.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law