As the North America Marketing Operations Leader, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and managing the operational processes to support the NA marketing team, spanning sector and business line marketers, campaign managers, and client event leads. This role reports to the NA Marketing & Communications Director.
• Program management of all digital campaigns projects, leading marketers and campaign managers through complex multi-asset and multi-channel project builds and campaign execution
• Program management of all marketing execution projects, including but not limited to all asset creation, content and video development, design, web, email, event assets, and more
• Drive efficiency and maintain organization of all open projects throughout their project life through regular reviews with task owners and stakeholders
• Establish processes and implement solutions for new business and organization strategies
• Manage all organization operations including project codes, annual budget, procurement oversight
• Other duties as assigned
Success in the role requires:
• Strong collaboration skills and the ability to work with all levels of the organization including senior leadership
• Passionate about the value of process and organization
• Proactive, decisive, resourceful, and detail- and results-oriented; be innovative in your process approach while at the same time disciplined about measuring impact and effectiveness
• Adaptable thinker who can quickly come up to speed on new and changing initiatives across multiple marketing sub-functions in order to provide process and project guidance
• Strong networker and collaborator with the ability to earn credibility and influence among a complex group of stakeholders
• Meticulous attention to detail to ensure all project considerations are accounted for and all planned projects are executed at a high volume with minimal interruptions
• Strategic marketing team player who can thoroughly understand the role requirements of all project participants across all marketing organization teams and can adapt and adjust to fit the unique needs of the businesses
• Collaborative leader who can lead and develop a team at varying levels and in numerous global locations
• Bachelor’s degree required (emphasis in business preferred)
• 8+ years of experience in operations and/or marketing team within a B2B service-based industry
• 8+ years of program and project management experience
• Creative yet analytical mind with problem-solving skills
• Effective collaborator who knows how to network, manage by influence, and build effective relationships across the marketing capability groups
• Excellent communicator who balances listening with strong, persuasive and clearly articulated points of view. Strong communication and presentation skills.
• Highly results-oriented; able to work in a multi-task environment, managing multiple priorities while delivering results
• Someone who brings strong business and financial acumen to the role and uses this to complement his/her functional depth
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is an operational role that will guide the development of quality deliverables or delivery of quality services that meet client needs, expectations and business objectives within a specified budget and time frame. Accountable for effectively partnering with clients to identify issues, taking early action to resolve issues, and escalating to leadership when necessary.
Capgemini America, Inc and its U.S. affiliates are EEO/AA employers. Capgemini conducts all employment-related activities without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, age, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, citizenship status, genetics, or status as a Vietnam-era, special disabled and other covered veteran status. Capgemini is a Drug-Free Workplace employer.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant : http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.