• Developing and maintaining knowledge of Media and Entertainment industry landscape and trends.
• Conceptualize I&D Solutions for M&E clients, work with GTM/Account/I&D leads at respective accounts to build a credible pipeline of opportunities
• Assessing clients' problems critically, structuring analyses, applying analytical frameworks, and conceptualizing strategy development.
• Work with existing and potential customers to deeply understand their business and technical needs.
• Provide leadership to customers migrating existing platforms, solutions and systems using cloud technologies and solutions.
• Lead and contribute to pre-sales and RFP responses.
• Engage in client conversations, to position Capgemini with CxOs and lay out our vision, capabilities, and differentiators, and bring them to solve critical business issues.
• Overall 10+ years of delivery experience, with a mix of client facing, solutioning and development experiences.
• Strong knowledge of the different Media and Entertainment segments to provide analysis and recommendations for solution offerings.
• Experience in building Media Products and Product Dev methodology
• Subject matter expertise and ability to lead business development efforts for large transformation opportunities in the Media and Entertainment domain space for multi-tower deals.
• Deep experience in the Media and Entertainment vertical managing sales and delivering strategy consulting projects.
• Experience developing customer centric design recommendations and managing the delivery of technical solutions and platform transformations on Cloud.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
Required Skills and Experience:
You have a leading role in projects with strong client exposure. You are responsible for functional and technical guidance over the whole project or application lifecycle and you act as a client-facing lead developer. You drive sales opportunities within your area of responsibility. You know future developments in several applications and/or technologies and you are seen as subject matter expert within your unit and beyond.
• Qualification: 9-13 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Certification: Should have SE level 2 and seeking level 3.
• Should be master in Package Configuration.
• Must have experience in Architecture Knowledge, Testing and Vendor Management.
• Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge & Technical Solution Design.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.