Intelligent Industry Go-To-Market lead – Key Responsibilities.
• Driving Intelligent Industry oriented sales, delivery management and assistanace with consulting services, overseeing program delivery and execution of client initiatives and Digital/Industry 4.0 transformations.
• Evaluate, develop, and implement Industry 4.0 related strategies, initiatives, and solutions, improving current portoflio to meet objectives.
• Act as the primary liaison with clients, addressing service needs, requests, and issues.
• Manage, integrate, and support Capgemini cross portfolio consulting teams and assist senior leadership, coordinating account activities and evaluating performance.
• Identify business opportunities and target accounts, assisting with bid management and contract development.
Intelligent Industry Go-To-Market lead – Key Requirements
• Bachelor’s Degree required, Master’s Degree preferred.
• 10+ years of Supply Chain, Data & Analytics, and Consulting experience
• 60-100% of travel may be required, but depends on current corporate and CDC travel restrictions/guidelines.
• Strong knowledge of the Connected industry (Discrete and process manufacturing) and associated sub-vertical dynamics (automotive, products, and complex discrete) and macro trends, alongside asset management and associated business objectives and technical solutions
• Deep knowledge of delivering Industry 4.0 technologies at scale with an emphasis on Connected and Integrated Supply chain analytics and optimization. Knowledge of operational data from all aspects of the Plan, Source, Make, Deliver, Return SCOR model (Supply Chain Management references model)
• Deep understanding of Connected logistics, SCM related Planning and optimization driven through IOT, sensors, factory/plant historians with an emphasis on using those combined with applied Data & AI oriented solutions to unlock value across the supply chain value chain
• Strong knowledge of Lean Supply chain, Six Sigma, TPM/TQM models as it relates to supply chain, constraints based modelling, and connected operations.
• Knowledge of Supply chain related exchanges, supplier and value chain optimization utilizing owned vendor/supplier data, 3PLs, 4PLs, and the effective use of Supply Chain analytics and Precision supply chain.
• An ability to think creatively and work consistently to identify, develop and close opportunities within new or prospect customers and you’ll be able to share specific examples to illustrate where and how you have done this
• A consultative sales approach with relationships at an executive level, able to understand needs and deliver compelling and effective sales proposals
• The aptitude to identify key decision makers and build relationships that enable you to increase your level of influence within accounts
• A track record of successfully negotiating multi-million dollar sales proposals, meeting and exceeding sales targets throughout your sales career, illustrating your persistent focus on supporting customers to realise required business outcomes
• An ability to build virtual teams around you to create and deliver innovative solutions, navigating large and complex organizations and collaborating cross-functionally internally – we are all here to support your success!
• You follow and are passionate about industry trends and can share advise and expertise with your customers, extrapolating the business benefits of technology solutions to meet their needs
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
IT Transformation Managers optimize Business Technology capabilities and manage implementation, change and transformation on behalf of the client. They analyze and evaluate existing Business Technology capabilities (- organization, project management, service management and resources management). They define Business and IT objectives and identify gaps. They are responsible for the success of the transformation by designing the appropriate transformation roadmap and leading the execution of it. They also carry out skills coaching and consulting. IT Transformation Managers understand the financial implications of their proposals. Their plans must increase the productivity and quality of the complete IT landscape and life cycle by using client standards and procedures, control and quality management, rationalization and automation. They use industry standards and best-practices including a feasibility check and necessary adaptations for the client.
Required Skills and Experience:
In a program or project the IT Transformation Director provides leadership that covers all aspects of transformation management. He measures and evaluates the impact of client ambition and capability, interdependencies, technology, business change, program/project design, approach and methods as well as the IT-architecture. The IT Transformation Director is able to audit, optimize and transform programs and projects to align to the client business ambition whilst designing a coherent and risk balanced transformation roadmap to the realization of that ambition through IT enabled initiatives. He leads, coaches, guides and develops his own colleagues and employees of the client with regards to the program/project designs he has developed and their role within the delivery of the defined outcomes. He is visionary and strategist for positioning new and enhanced innovative opportunities for clients and can provide and/or extend appropriate service offerings that create benefit to a client organization. Within the Capgemini group he acts as a representative of this capability area and is responsible for the generation of business leads.
• Qualification: More than 18+ years of experience, Bachelor’s Degree.
• Should be a master in Business Change Management & Industrialization
• Should be experienced in Architecture Knowledge , Vendor Management, Project Financials, KPI´s & Reporting
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant:http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.