Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion. #getthefutureyouwant
You are an expert in one or more business processes and technology practices and are accountable for translating a business case into a detailed technical design. Alternatively, you are responsible for operational and technical issues and translate technical blueprints into requirements and specifications. You may also be responsible for integration testing and user acceptance testing. You act as a stream lead, guiding team members by experience. You are seen as active member within technology communities. Additional Skills and Experiences can include:
- Strong understanding of data governance, metadata management, data quality, data modeling, and data architecture concepts.
- Strong communication skills: oral and written, with ability to translate complex data or technical concepts to business teams and senior management.
- Ability to anticipate needs and prioritize projects in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and high-volume peaks while producing high-quality work.
- Must have experience in Package Configuration.
- Strong business acumen and business analyst experience to translate business goals into technical requirements.
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end Master Data Management practices.
- Strong knowledge of end-to-end data lifecycle across traditional data warehouses, relational and star-schema databases, business intelligence reporting and analytics is preferred.
Applications Consultants have expertise in a specific technology environment. They are responsible for software-specific design and realization, as well as testing, deployment and release management, or technical and functional application management of client-specific package-based solutions (e.g. SAP, ORACLE). These roles also require functional and methodological capabilities in testing and training.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience as an MDM business systems Analyst, preferably in the retail industry
- Working knowledge of industry best practices for MDM solutions (such as Informatica, Tibco EBX, Profisee, etc.)
- Should be proficient in Business Analysis, Business Knowledge, Testing, Architecture Knowledge, Technical Solution Design and Vendor Management.
- Certification: SE level 1 and seeking level 2.
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. GET THE FUTURE YOU WANT!