Primary Focus is to drive pipeline, bookings, and revenue by positioning the value of and driving discussions around the SAP technologies.
The principal focus will be selling SAP solutions with a strong focus on end to end solutions leveraging core SAP products with integrations to other technology stacks.
Additional areas include driving ongoing support agreements, collaborating with AWS for funding investments (POCs, etc.) and providing deal support.
The Candidate will work primarily work with the AWS channel and drive demand generation programs to grow the AWS pipeline, working with Marketing, Business Units, and Partners.
The candidate will also work with Capgemini’s Industry Sales teams to bridge the gap with AWS Solutions, including qualifying deals, and assisting with deal proposal and closing.
The ideal candidate will have a solutions sales background with 7 years of prior experience driving Transformational deals in collaboration with SAP.
Additional expertise includes:
In-depth knowledge of driving the entire sales cycle, including:
• Qualifying opportunities
• Clearly understands the SAP partner influence revenue process and the ability to drive revenue growth
• Defining the win themes, differentiation, and solution strategy
• Ability to assemble and guide the pursuit team while keeping control of the deal
• Orchestrating discovery meetings and linking solutions to customer pain points (Consultative Selling / Value Selling)
• Ability to structure a winning presentation
• Sales presentation skills
• Ability to drive relationships with Capgemini’s Industry Sales Teams and the SAP channel to negotiate terms
• Ability to manage to a close plan
• Ability to forecast accurate numbers
Structuring and driving Demand Generation to drive pipeline growth:
• Develop and nurture new pipeline opportunities through various marketing activities, cold calling, networking, teaming with the SAP channel and Capgemini’s Industry teams
• Ability to define demand generation strategies in each of the target market segments
• Ability to prospect to generate leads with the SAP Channel, and with Capgemini’s Industry Sales teams
• Present Capgemini capabilities, service offerings and differentiators via the phone, email, virtually and in person
• Maintains industry, sector and SAP knowledge by attending key workshops; growing personal networks; and participating in professional events
Assembling Complex deals
• Must demonstrate experience defining and positioning complex, global, multi-pillar solutions
• Experienced positioning “bold plays”, value propositions and Deal Hypothesis to the c-suite
• Understanding of market conditions, client’s needs and how Capgemini services best meet those needs; propose appropriate solutions to meet those needs and secure new clients
• Experience building GTM plans within the SAP marketplace
• Strong communications and presentation skills
• Strong organizational skills
• Self-guided and motivated individual capable of producing with minimal oversight
• Proven track record of exceeding quotas
• Strong relationship building and interpersonal skills
• Entrepreneurial in nature
• Able to thrive in a fast-paced, growing environment
• Innate drive to succeed with a willingness to act
• Results oriented
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
– Demonstrated Subject Matter Expertise in the functional area
– Experience maintaining relationships with individuals in other functional areas
– Demonstrated 7-10 years (3 years min relevant experience in the role) experience successfully lead at least one project that impacted multiple functional areas
– Experience successfully leading teams on multiple projects
– Excellent verbal and written communication skills