Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, digital transformation, technology and engineering services. The Group is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50-year+ heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. Today, it is a multicultural company of 270,000 team members in almost 50 countries. With Altran, the Group reported 2019 combined revenues of €17billion.
About Infrastructure Services:
The Cloud Infrastructure Services Global Business Line is Capgemini's consulting and infrastructure build-and-run provisioning offering and supports the group's cloud-based services. As part of the integrated cloud offering from Capgemini, Cloud Infrastructure Services delivers a broad range of cloud services to build and support the hybrid cloud estate by encompassing the leading public cloud players and leading private cloud technologies. With EUR 1.5 billion annual revenue, Cloud Infra Services helps clients virtualize and optimize their IT estates through infrastructure outsourcing services such as data center, helpdesk, network support, and service integration and service maintenance support. Our other services also include infrastructure transformation services-helping clients consolidate and migrate entire workloads and data centers.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Visit us at https://www.capgemini.com/us-en/. People matter, results count.
Job Title: Cloud DevOps Engineer
Location: Atlanta, GA (Virtual)
Cloud DevOps engineer supporting migration of customer applications and on-prem infra into Cloud platforms, such as AWS and Azure.
What You Bring:
• B. Tech, BS, or MS in Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent experience
• 3-4 years working with AWS. Azure would be an added advantage.
• 3 years working in Linux and Windows environments.
• 2-3 years scripting languages with at Bash, Python, and PowerShell.
• 1-2 years using Git and GitHub.
• AWS Solution Architect associate certification is required.
• AWS professional is preferred.
• Knowledge and experience on Azure is preferred.
• Hands-On experience in building and operationalizing AWS services that Amazon comes out with.
• Hands-On experience with provisioning of Infra using terraform. Experience in Python or PowerShell scripting.
• Sound knowledge of Amazon Web Services, Compute, Relational and NoSQL Databases, Caching, Object and Block Storage, File shares, Directory services, AutoScaling, Load Balancing, CDNs, Networking, Private links, AWS backup, etc..,
• Familiar with SAP on AWS concepts and implementation. Deploying SAP HANA systems on AWS cloud adhering to the scale-in and scale-out automation of SAP application servers.
• Experience of hosting web applications across a wide variety of Webserver and Database technologies.
• Ability to collaborate with and manage diverse cross functional teams for successful customer outcomes.
• Operate well in an environment of rapid change and comfortable operating with autonomy..
• Understanding of the Cloud (IaaS and PaaS) industry and associated various technologies.
• Significant exposure to operational management within a critical environment.
• Effective troubleshooting and analytical skills and ability to manage complex and technical projects.
• A great attitude with internal customers and external parties, excellent written, verbal, and communications skills.
• Involve in DevOps projects to deploy certain infrastructure applications.
• Design, develop, document, and debug new and existing configuration management (Terraform) infrastructure as code.
• Experience in GIT / Bit bucket versioning tools.
• Documenting operational and security standards.
• Provide top level support to the DevOps team and integrate with existing infrastructure.
• Awareness of Linux/Windows/Networking and how it works to integrate within the cloud environment.
• Application debug skillset.
• Ansible Knowledge for configuration management.
• Experience on Containerization, Kubernetes cluster deployment and management.
• Pro-actively seek opportunities to improve customer s solution architecture and operation.
• Own issues, and escalations and drive collaboration with other teams to find speedy resolutions.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant – http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
What we offer:
Your career matters to you and is important to us too. Because your goals and needs are constantly evolving, we offer visibility, leeway and support to help you grow and progress in your career. This approach builds notably on our comprehensive competency framework, our personal development, training and career management programs, and our University innovative and business-focused learning curriculums.
We promote a culture of diversity. We believe working with talented individuals from different backgrounds and points of view is a strategic advantage and an ongoing opportunity. Diversity enriches our creative solutions and adds value for our clients.
Our Shared values have been at the heart of the group since our formation. They are honesty, boldness, trust, freedom, team spirit, modesty and fun. These values influence the way we meet client needs while respecting the regulatory requirements of each country in which we operate, and the way we promote ethically sound practices within Capgemini and in our partnerships.
Capgemini is committed to building a workforce of employees with diverse backgrounds and work experiences.