Capgemini is looking for Junior Desktop Analysts to ensure effectiveness and efficiency in meeting the technical troubleshooting requirements and performance tuning within Service Level commitments made to the customer within.
This role is to work as part of the Capgemini team providing Desktop Support. The successful candidate will also need to work flexibly as part of the Remote Desktop Support team, dealing with Incidents and other miscellaneous tasks as and when required.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Delivering the technical tasks within defined timescales and to standards agreed in relevant Service Level Agreements with client;
• Meeting various other Quality KPIs like UAT First Time Pass, Zero Downtime etc, wherever applicable;
• Strict adherance to standard technical processes/practices followed for the corresponding services;
• Must get each piece of work peer-reviewed/QA’ed thoroughly before the actual delivery;
• Undergo required technical and soft-skills trainings;
• Learning the technologies that are used for day-to-day delivery;
• Adapt and follow Capgemini working culture.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• 1 year of experience, Graduate in IT (preferably)
• Should have baseline skills in Technology Application, Problem Diagnosis & Solution and Technical Process Expertise
• Should have excellent communication and English-speaking skills
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
• Knowledge of basic computer operations.
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
• Good listening and responding skills.
• Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
• Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
• Should have experience in a Technical call center / ISP Help Desk / Technical Help Desk.
• Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice-based phone service.
• Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Technology vertical.
• Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.