Contact with user via phone and mail, gather all the additional information on an incident as per KM, troubleshooting and resolving users’ technical issues. Providing IT support to all respective clients in relevant language. Acting as single point of contact for users, logging and managing contacts (calls, web chat, e-mails and others) within SLA, building good relations with end users and good perception of Service Desk operations. Escalate and assign tasks to the 2nd line and other resolving teams.
Day to Day responsibilities:
• Ticket logging, handling all email, phone and weblog contacts within SLA
• Logging incidents and service requests, containing all necessary information, received via phone and email;
• Addressing user issues correctly according to SLA standards and assigning them to appropriate resolving team when necessary;
• Knowledge of request models, especially knowledge of details required for providing accurate solution of user’s problem.
• Basic diagnose and troubleshooting of incidents issues when possible more advanced to resolve reported case;
• Providing First Time Fixes to the user, and closing the ticket in this case;
• Resolving as many incidents as possible on initial contact according to agreed SLA and processes for dedicated Customer and confirming fact that issue is fixed with users(FTF and FLR).
• Following-up on users chase calls; Monitoring own and absent colleagues queue in Remedy; Consulting high priority issues with Incident Manager. Control timely processing of the assigned incidents and service requests.
• Accurate and timely hand off to other resolving teams;
• Answering phone calls within SLA;
• Meeting or exceeding the level of service when responding to all incoming incidents;
• Identification of recurring and related incidents and ability to co-relate for a potential bigger problem or seeding indicators for a bigger issue.
Following work instructions: Knowledge and follow up on procedures.
Tasks from management: Extra tasks from TL, informing TL regarding outstanding issues, known errors, requirements that can help them serve better.
• Key relationships: Users, Other first line agents, Second Line Agents, Resolving Team, Team Leader, OPM.
Service Excellence (if applicable)
• SLA: First Time Fix, First Line Resolution, Making sure that SLA targets are achieved;
• Surveys: Making sure that the highest score of Survey has been received;
• Relationship: Building and managing working relationships with customers and suppliers, focus on customer care best practices;
• Business Balance Score Card: Agent is responsible for monitoring own achievements according to his PDP.
• Bachelor’s degree and/or required years of experience
• Should have excellent communication and English-speaking skills
• Greet customers in a courteous, friendly, and professional manner using agreed upon procedures.
• Listen attentively to customer needs and concerns; demonstrate empathy.
• Knowledge of basic computer operations.
• Courteous with strong customer service orientation.
• Dependable with proficient attention to detail.
• Good listening and responding skills.
• Should be willing to take up challenges and go extra mile to perform work responsibilities
• Should have great interpersonal skills and ability to perform under pressure
• Should have experience in a Technical call center / ISP Help Desk / Technical Help Desk.
• Provide best-in-class customer service, problem resolution and technical troubleshooting to customer queries over the voice-based phone service.
• Support customers across Telecommunication, Financial Services, Healthcare, and Technology vertical.
• Meet customer requirements through first contact resolution.
• Clarify customer requirements; probe for and confirm understanding of requirements or problem.
Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by Capgemini.
Capgemini is an Equal Opportunity Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, national origin, gender identity/expression, age, religion, disability, sexual orientation, genetics, veteran status, marital status or any other characteristic protected by law.
This is a general description of the Duties, Responsibilities and Qualifications required for this position. Physical, mental, sensory or environmental demands may be referenced in an attempt to communicate the manner in which this position traditionally is performed. Whenever necessary to provide individuals with disabilities an equal employment opportunity, Capgemini will consider reasonable accommodations that might involve varying job requirements and/or changing the way this job is performed, provided that such accommodations do not pose an undue hardship.
Click the following link for more information on your rights as an Applicant –http://www.capgemini.com/resources/equal-employment-opportunity-is-the-law
A global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation, Capgemini is at the forefront of innovation to address the entire breadth of clients’ opportunities in the evolving world of cloud, digital and platforms. Building on its strong 50 year heritage and deep industry-specific expertise, Capgemini enables organizations to realize their business ambitions through an array of services from strategy to operations. Capgemini is driven by the conviction that the business value of technology comes from and through people. It is a multicultural company of 200,000 team members in more than 40 countries. The Group reported 2018 global revenues of EUR 17 billion.
Visit us at www.capgemini.com. People matter, results count.